napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx power stack

samsonbryant

so im probably going to run the sarmsx "8 week power stack" that contains ldg 4033, rad 140 and s4, my only question is rad isn't rad meant to be dosed at 20mg a day? this cycles only supplies enough for 4 weeks at that amount or should i stick to 10mg a day for this stack rather than purchase extra rad 140. also what results can i expect regarding strength and size. what side effects may i run into and what should i do for pct and keep an eye on post cycle.

A couple things...You need to run this stack at 12 weeks, yes they sell the stacks at 8 weeks but that is not optimal, you will be leaving gains on the table.
RAD also needs to be run at 20mg's, so you will need extra bottle for the stack...6 bottles total to run the 12 weeks

so im probably going to run the sarmsx "8 week power stack" that contains ldg 4033, rad 140 and s4, my only question is rad isn't rad meant to be dosed at 20mg a day? this cycles only supplies enough for 4 weeks at that amount or should i stick to 10mg a day for this stack rather than purchase extra rad 140. also what results can i expect regarding strength and size. what side effects may i run into and what should i do for pct and keep an eye on post cycle.

you can go with 10 mg but honestly 20 is the better dosing on it... also, i would highly recommend running 12 weeks, not 8... you are really selling yourself short and not running a complete stack.. here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...4&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...38&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I would run 12 weeks if you have the means to. You don't want to go stopping a cycle when you are still making gains. 20mg per day of RAD is certainly the sweet spot and where it really shines so I'd personally run it there

let me know if you have any further questions brother... i want to make sure you are doing this right and getting the most out of it..

Monty and I are punching 30mg of Rad right now. I really cant tell if any difference yet, but I figure with second cycle, law of diminishing gains, it cant hurt.

Monty and I are punching 30mg of Rad right now. I really cant tell if any difference yet, but I figure with second cycle, law of diminishing gains, it cant hurt.

you know it takes a few weeks to take notice on rad so it wont be long to see the difference!

I'm sure the gain train will be rolling down the tracks soon my brother!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom