napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarmsx gw501516

brasimo

Hey Dylan, I bought some Cardarine (GW501516) from SARMSX after taking advantage of a sale I seen that you had mentioned on the forums. Do you have any experience with these guys or know if they trustworthy enough to expect that it is actually GW that they sold me? I decided to start out with 10mg (1/2 mL) per day just to assess tolerance, and today (my third day taking 10mg/day) my left nipple was red, swollen and tender to the touch. I decided to order this product because of the low risk that this product is supposed to have with regard to unwanted side effects. Anyway, can you give me any advice on this situation? Im obviously going to discontinue use at this point, I hope this doesn't develop into gyno.

Hey Dylan, I bought some Cardarine (GW501516) from SARMSX after taking advantage of a sale I seen that you had mentioned on the forums. Do you have any experience with these guys or know if they trustworthy enough to expect that it is actually GW that they sold me? I decided to start out with 10mg (1/2 mL) per day just to assess tolerance, and today (my third day taking 10mg/day) my left nipple was red, swollen and tender to the touch. I decided to order this product because of the low risk that this product is supposed to have with regard to unwanted side effects. Anyway, can you give me any advice on this situation? Im obviously going to discontinue use at this point, I hope this doesn't develop into gyno.

Brother, Cardarine (GW) is not a hormonal product in any fashion so it's impossible for it to have any type of effect on your nipples or give you Gyno. I don't know what's going on with you but GW did not cause it. That's one of the craziest things I've ever heard. GW is literally the most mild thing you could possibly take with no side effects whatsoever

The GW you have from sarmsx is definitely the best you can find and 100% trustworthy.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hey bro... there's NO WAY you have gyno from GW... thats ridiculous... sarmsx has the highest quality you can find so im not sure what exactly you have ran in the past or perhaps were born with but i know with certainty that GW did not cause any of this... gw comes with no side effects, especially in regards to estrogen and water... that's actually absurd to even consider... gw is about as dry as you can get...

Never heard of any kind of gyno issues with GW, I've used GW from sarms x multiple times and each time was an ideal experience.

I've never ran anything before, ever. No steroids, or pro-steroids. Also, I'm quite certain there was no bug bite, as my other nipple started to develop some tenderness shortly after as well. I stopped taking the GW immediately, and the next day most of the swelling/tenderness was gone and was completely gone by the 2nd day of cessation. I am a pretty lean person, and have never had any gyno issues in my history. I am certain the issue came from taking whatever was sold to me as GW, as there were no other changes made in supplements/food etc. Since GW is not known to cause these kinds of issues, I'm questioning the legitimacy of the product. I also didn't notice any of the endurance benefits which are said to become almost immediately apparent. So this is why I was wondering if anybody had experience with the company SARMSX. Im assuming that I just got ripped off and was sold an oral pro steroid or steroid, since they aromatize very immediately after first pass.

I've never ran anything before, ever. No steroids, or pro-steroids. Also, I'm quite certain there was no bug bite, as my other nipple started to develop some tenderness shortly after as well. I stopped taking the GW immediately, and the next day most of the swelling/tenderness was gone and was completely gone by the 2nd day of cessation. I am a pretty lean person, and have never had any gyno issues in my history. I am certain the issue came from taking whatever was sold to me as GW, as there were no other changes made in supplements/food etc. Since GW is not known to cause these kinds of issues, I'm questioning the legitimacy of the product. I also didn't notice any of the endurance benefits which are said to become almost immediately apparent. So this is why I was wondering if anybody had experience with the company SARMSX. Im assuming that I just got ripped off and was sold an oral pro steroid or steroid, since they aromatize very immediately after first pass.

do you have any bloodwork to confirm any of this?? i would love to see that... its impossible... gw does has no such thing as water, estrogen, etc... its impossible and you most certainly were not ripped off in any way... i have no clue what it could have been but it was not gyno nor estrogen whatsoever...

did you order from sarmsx?

I do not have any blood work. Yes, I was pretty convinced that GW would be pretty safe with regard to any unwanted side effects, which is why I am highly suspicious of the product, and what was actually sent to me. I know GW is certainly not a hormone, but it wouldn't be impossible to conceive that it could cause hormonal side effect as has been seen in several other pharmaceutical non-hormonal drugs (Risperdal being one that I can think of off hand, has shown to cause gyno in some people). I do actually have access to some confirmatory analytical instruments at the university I work, so maybe I will bring it in with me during the week and see if I can get some spectral data on the contents of the bottle.

Top Bottom