napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsForSale Log!

Very nice work my friend!! We can definitely see the progress you are showing! We are very happy for you! Now keep working hard and realize that this is just the start for you and there is much more to come!

Still going strong!

Had a brutal pulling workout today and not that kind LOL.

Started off with some biceps curls which I never really do but wanted to try doing my workout with my biceps pre-fatigued. Also got my resistance bands in as well so gave them a go.

Workout was:

4 x 8 reps 55 pounds dumbbell curls
5 x chin ups with 25 pounds on dip belt reps were 9/8/8/6/5
5 x pull ups with 25 pounds on dip belt reps were 9/8/7/5/5
5 x 200 pounds resistance bands (100 per handle) back rows reps were 12/11/9/8/7
5 x bodyweight bar pulls reps were 15/12/10/9/9
5 x bent over dumbell rows with 95 pound dumbbells reps were 12/9/8/6/5

Body was cooked! Arms are like jello right now tough to even type. First meal was just shredded iceberg lettuce with a tomato and grilled chicken. Dressing was just a little organic EVOO and some salt/pepper.

Cardarine and Sr9009 are def doing their job too!

Need these puppies to grow!

hrKkOY1.jpg

Stay safe everyone!

call me crazy but i think you could probably fit that into your schedule right now... lolll

I wish! I work 100% from home anyways (except when I need to travel for business meetings) so the only thing that has changed is wife cant leave house and take 1 and 3 year old daughters to activities so they are allllll up in my shit right now LOL!

Keep up the good work. Now is the time we find out what our family does to annoy the piss out of us!!
Ha ha good luck

Last edited:
Keep up the good work. Now is the time we find out what our family does to annoy the puss out of us!!
Ha ha good luck

You too man! Yea like I have to do a lot of video conferencing and literally my 3 year old daughter will just bomb into the camera or sneak up on me and start pinching me while im trying to present. Its madness!

Keep up the good work. Now is the time we find out what our family does to annoy the puss out of us!!
Ha ha good luck
LOLLL there are positives to all this mess with just spending more family time... we've been really enjoying that aspect and those moments eliminate and alleviate the stressors we have to endure

That?s funny.
Take pics and make memories with them while they are little.
Later when they are in high school you get to use it too embarrass them!!
Pay back is a bitch!!!

That?s funny.
Take pics and make memories with them while they are little.
Later when they are in high school you get to use it too embarrass them!!
Pay back is a bitch!!!

Oh dude I am stock piling stuff to embarrass both of them with LOL!

Ok so another update!

Cardio is on point. I did 90 mins on the airdyne bike this morning plus abs and legs which consisted of various planks and then goblet squats with 90 pound dumbbell, hamstring curls on workout ball, and 90 pound dumbbell straight leg deallifts.

Cardarine and SR9009 keep me on point and pushing harder and harder each day. Down to 248 now and starting to lean up a bit as well. Ignore the dirty mirror! Diet too has been great really just focusing on my intermittent fasting as well as pretty much eating only lean meats/fish/eggs, healthy fats (avocados, olive oil, coconut oil, etc), veggies, and low GI carbs like quinoa and sweet potatoes.

Abs still a ways away but def making progress!

Stay safe everyone!

j83GqLE.jpg

Z6CYEWO.jpg

You are doing an excellent job! Thank you for posting all your progress and keep up the great work! It is very motivating to see

Top Bottom