napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsForSale Log!

Today was pulling day again and decided to hit it early.

Warmed up with some light band work and hopped on my airdyne bike for about 5 mins to get blood pumping.

Started with the resistance bands again and did a bunch of rows and lat pull downs with the full 200 pounds of resistance.

I did:

4 sets x 12 reps overhand lat pulldowns
4 sets x 12 reps underhand lat pulldowns
4 sets x 12 reps neutral grip lat pulldowns
4 sets x 12 reps standing overhand wide grip rows
4 sets x 12 reps standing underhand rows
4 sets x 12 reps standing neutral grip rows

Threw 100 pounds on my adjustable dumbbells and then did 4 sets with reps being 11/9/7/7

Then started in with my pullups and chins. Was pretty fatigued so did just body weight:

4 sets of wide grip pullups reps were 13/11/10/9
4 sets of chin ups reps were 14/11/9/7

Finished with some 60 pound dumbell curls 4 sets x 6 reps per set then burned my biceps out doing curls with the resistance bands set at 100 pounds (50 pounds per hand).

Definitely no lack of stamina LOL! Weight is holding the same but keeping size and getting more vascular. Also lats and staying wide which im happy about. Yes I am wearing gloves with all this covid-19 stuff and young children I was my hands probably 4398461874 times a day so were literally destroyed so had to use them. Again hope everyone is healthy and doing their best to stay active!

tGy16TI.jpg

tGy16TI.jpg

Got up extra early today to get my pushing workout in. Luckily yesterday the wife and I did a healthy Easter meal which was nice. Fresh lean spiral ham, steamed green beans, steamed carrots, roasted asparagus, roasted baby potatoes, and quinoa so no damage to diet!

Actually dropped another half pound so clocking in at 247.5 pounds as of today.

Chest I decided to do more of a circuit workout today to do it a little different. Loaded my adjustable dumbbells with 90 pounds, bands with 150 pounds of resistance, had my push up bars, and my other smaller adjustable dumbbells set to 45 pounds.

Circuit consisted of:

15 push-ups
15 triceps pushdowns with resistance bands wrapped around my pull-up bar
15 flys with 45 pound dumbells
10 reps 90 pounds dumbbells incline bench
12 reps overhead triceps extensions with 45 pound dumbbells

I did 8 rounds of these exercises and chest/tri's were torched at the end. Results have been fantastic on the Cardarine and SR9009 so going to push the start of the MK2866, LGD and RAD140 to next monday April 20th so that I wrap up the exntire cycle end of July during peak summer time.

Vascularity is picking up too. Overall extremely happy with the progress and the sarms especially in these limited conditions. Hope everyone had a happy Easter and stay healthy!!

o8xW9nC.jpg

IjWtPAT.jpg

Today was cardio day so pushed through over 90 mins on the airdyne bike. Also did a bunch of sets of planks, side planks, spider-man planks, inch worms, etc then did some goblet squats with 100 pound dumbbell till failure.

The cardarine and sr9009 is def doing its job and the fat burning effects of both are def kicking in too! Decided to delay the other compounds from sarms.forsale until next week (mk2866, LGD, and Rad140) as again im loving the effects of the cardarine and SR9009 but super excited to add them in. Hope every is killing their workouts!

l1IGFp9.jpg

W7qtNC4.jpg

Top Bottom