napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsForSale Log!

You are doing a tremendous job. We hope to have you do more logs for us in the future. This is tremendous and very very helpful

Thanks guys!

Yea Steve love the vascularity I get and it picks up even more with the other sarms too. Adding them in tomorrow!

This is a great motivational log to see what can be done even under these circumstances. Amazing job bud.

Much appreciated brotha! Yea its tough with the limited equipment but im actually finding I work out more with all this stuff going on it gives me a mental break so hoping for the same/similar results that i would get if things were normal.

Ok quick update!

Just added the 20mg RAD140, 25mg MK2866, and 10mg LGD today on top of the GW and Sr9009 ive been running for the past month or so. Should be a fun 3 months coming up!

Will post another update tomorrow with progress as well.

Ok quick update!

Just added the 20mg RAD140, 25mg MK2866, and 10mg LGD today on top of the GW and Sr9009 ive been running for the past month or so. Should be a fun 3 months coming up!

Will post another update tomorrow with progress as well.
sweet!! this is going to be awesome!

Alright so its on! Now running:

GW - 20mg/day
SR9009 - 20mg/day
MK2866 - 25mg/day
RAD140 - 20mg/day
LGD - 10mg/day

Today is day 2 of the full stack. Was running just the GW and SR9009 for the past month or so and have been loving the endurance from the 2 stacked. All sarms are from sarms.forsale.

Today was chest day. Continuing on the path of some hypertrophy training which for me was:

I did 12 rounds of:
Pushups till failure
200 Pound resistance bands doing
Various angles of pec flys
Tricep pushdowns
Triceps extensions
Chest Press
Upright shoulder rows
Front and side shoulder raises

Chest, triceps, and shoulders were torched. Cant wait to see where I am in a month or so with this stack!

Stay healthy everyone!

LG0o5rF.jpg

Alright so its on! Now running:

GW - 20mg/day
SR9009 - 20mg/day
MK2866 - 25mg/day
RAD140 - 20mg/day
LGD - 10mg/day

Today is day 2 of the full stack. Was running just the GW and SR9009 for the past month or so and have been loving the endurance from the 2 stacked. All sarms are from sarms.forsale.

Today was chest day. Continuing on the path of some hypertrophy training which for me was:

I did 12 rounds of:
Pushups till failure
200 Pound resistance bands doing
Various angles of pec flys
Tricep pushdowns
Triceps extensions
Chest Press
Upright shoulder rows
Front and side shoulder raises

Chest, triceps, and shoulders were torched. Cant wait to see where I am in a month or so with this stack!

Stay healthy everyone!

LG0o5rF.jpg
its about to get real bro! nice job, vascularity looking on point!

You are definitely going to notice a big difference now. Looking forward to the updates with the other compounds being added in. Keep crushing it brother.

Still grinding!

Today was pulling day and sticking with the hypertrophy training. Workout was:

12 rounds:
8 pullups
8 chinups
12 100 pound dumbbell rows
200 pound resistance band lat pulldowns
200 pound resistance band back rows
8 50 pound dumbell curls

Took about an hour to get this done and body was spent. Its still early but starting to feel the LGD and Rad140 in particular kick in. MK2866 is also helping with recovery after brutal workouts.

The GW and SR9009 are also still being used and no limit to energy for me! Also weight is hovering around the 249-250 number so will be tweaking some of my macros/calories in the next few weeks see what works best.

Go get after it everyone!

8XvRUYz.jpg

451w6IP.jpg

nice bro, thanks for the update!

No problem!

Today was just a pure cardio day. Hit my airdyne bike for 2 hours and didnt miss a beat. Getting to the point that i dont even get tired which is why i love cardarine and sr9009 so much.

Waiting for the mk2966, LGD, and RAD140 to really pick up in the next week or so! Vascularity on point too! Stay Safe!

FSDrBjn.jpg

Top Bottom