napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms stack (gaining lean mass) question

AsapSlim

Can i put on 15 pds of lean mass by combining S4, LGD and RAD with a clean bulk and training regimen? Sarms (andarine and cardarine) helped me cut in a major way, just wondering if a bulk can/will be as rewarding? Anybody with experiences

Can i put on 15 pds of lean mass by combining S4, LGD and RAD with a clean bulk and training regimen? Sarms (andarine and cardarine) helped me cut in a major way, just wondering if a bulk can/will be as rewarding? Anybody with experiences

Some of the more experienced guys will be able to give you a more defined answer but I would think that your diet will dictate the gains you make. S4, LGD and RAD will assist with that but it's mainly going to be down to Diet and Training not to mention body comp. Whether its 8lbs or 15 you will gain but giving exact figures isn't possible.

I'm almost 60, LGD/Rad/Gw and Osta cycle, I put on almost 12 pds of muscle. It wasnt a clean bulk though, so next cycle I'm adding S4, and SR to peel off that additional 12pds of bad stuff.

I'm almost 60, LGD/Rad/Gw and Osta cycle, I put on almost 12 pds of muscle. It wasnt a clean bulk though, so next cycle I'm adding S4, and SR to peel off that additional 12pds of bad stuff.

Im going to try to eat as clean as possible, fish, chicken, egg whites, fat free greek yogurt, etc etc

This is totally possible my friend. S4 + LGD and RAD plus a strict training schedule and clean diet are sure to yield results. Shoot for 15 and grab a hold of all you can.

Honestly bro, nobody can adequately answer this question. It's the worst question you can ask, because nobody can tell you what youll gain. There is way too many factors involved. If you are less experienced and have less muscle mass on you then you will gain far more than someone more experienced. It also depends on genetics, training, diet, and how you respond to the compounds. One person might gain 15 lbs and somebody like me that already has a decent amount of muscle mass and is close to their genetic potential may gain 2 lbs.

There is too much variance to answer....but I will say it's an awesome stack that will give you a high potential for big gains

hey brother... you dont need test to gain 10 lbs of muscle... its obviously a great choice to do so but you can absolutely do it with sarms but even if you were on test, your diet still dictates the ability to put on the size you want... clearly , when your in an anabolic state and using performance enhances, its speeds the process or can go lengths you would never get to on your own, but just because your using anything does not guarantee you will gain anything... its an entire package... the compounds have the capability but its like a puzzle, you have to put ALL the pieces together to solve it or you end up with half a picture or 3/4 a picture etc... its not complete and you never get the finished result... you absolutely can do it with the selected sarms but its up to you to piece together the diet and training that can accommodate it... to answer your question easily, YES you can add that size with those compounds...

Top Bottom