napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms question for skinny guy

im pretty underweight, 5'6 110lbs 23 yrs old and was interested in trying a sarms cycle. i understand that i dont wanna gain fast so i was thinking about doing a 4 week cycle of lgd low dose (1-2.5mg) just to get a jump start on strength and go natural from then on out

any suggestions or advice?

Before I start suggesting SARMS I will say I didn't finish growing until I was 26. So, you still have some time to grow natural. Also what is your calorie intake, what kind of foods do you eat (healthy/junky), what's your workout history and finally what is your goal. What's your ideal goal for weight to reach. My handle stretch is no joke. I started as a skinny tall amateur cyclist weight about 145-150 at best. Now I am almost 180 and lean as hell still. I didn't get this way overnight. But with hard work, planning and managing your food intake you can reach it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey buddy, SARMS will be good but at 110 lbs your diet needs the most attention, guaranteed.

First off don't run what your thinking of. It wont do hardly anything for you and you will be disappointed. I mean theres dipping your toes in but your plan, is too timid, and pointless at that dose/length of time.

If I were you I would really focus on diet, and skip the PED's for now.

However after maybe 8-12 weeks of training and SOLID 100% consistent diet, if you have made some improvement you could consider a SARMS cycle to kick it up to a new level.

If you cant make gains without PED's at all then your not going to gain much on them.

Check out RickRocks diet 101 sticky on the main page. And then actually track your food. Make sure your getting a surplus of calories and that your macros make sense.

Hey buddy, SARMS will be good but at 110 lbs your diet needs the most attention, guaranteed.

First off don't run what your thinking of. It wont do hardly anything for you and you will be disappointed. I mean theres dipping your toes in but your plan, is too timid, and pointless at that dose/length of time.

If I were you I would really focus on diet, and skip the PED's for now.

However after maybe 8-12 weeks of training and SOLID 100% consistent diet, if you have made some improvement you could consider a SARMS cycle to kick it up to a new level.

If you cant make gains without PED's at all then your not going to gain much on them.

Check out RickRocks diet 101 sticky on the main page. And then actually track your food. Make sure your getting a surplus of calories and that your macros make sense.

thanks for the reply. regarding diet, i started my bulking about a month ago (3000) on 120p/100f/350c and have been sticking pretty consistently to it. what if i were to up the lgd to 5mg? ive also read that lgd adds weight, so would i need to lower caloric intake to compensate?

diet is 3000 cal

4tbsp natty pb
2 slices ezekiel bread
1 slice vegan bacon
1 hashbrown
2 whole wheat waffles
4oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
1 serving broccoli
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 cup granola
4tbsp hemp protein
1 serving sesame sticks
1 tortilla

then i blend into a shake:
1tbsp olive oil
1 scoop naked mass
1/2 cup oats
1 cup soy milk
1/4 cup choc ice cream (for flavor)

Last edited:
Before I start suggesting SARMS I will say I didn't finish growing until I was 26. So, you still have some time to grow natural. Also what is your calorie intake, what kind of foods do you eat (healthy/junky), what's your workout history and finally what is your goal. What's your ideal goal for weight to reach. My handle stretch is no joke. I started as a skinny tall amateur cyclist weight about 145-150 at best. Now I am almost 180 and lean as hell still. I didn't get this way overnight. But with hard work, planning and managing your food intake you can reach it.

ideally i would want to be around 135-140. im on a budget so my diet isnt super clean, but i think its somewhat healthy. ive been working out on and off for about 1 year and a half. at my peak i bulked to 135 and my stats were 135 bench 165 squat, but then i lost like 30 pounds and havent really decided to bulk up since about a month ago. diet consists of

4tbsp natty pb
2 slices ezekiel bread
1 slice vegan bacon
1 hashbrown
2 whole wheat waffles
4oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
1 serving broccoli
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 cup granola
4tbsp hemp protein
1 serving sesame sticks
1 tortilla

then i blend into a shake:
1tbsp olive oil
1 scoop naked mass
1/2 cup oats
1 cup soy milk
1/4 cup choc ice cream (for flavor)

you may need to up your calorie intake to about 3500-4000 bro... lgd 4 weeks is a complete waste of time and money.. its a 12 week cycle.. sarms do not even peak until week 8... stacking lgd and s4 would be the perfect way to start but you MUST get your calories up at this point... 110 is so so small bro, that its nearly dangerous at your height... i would wait until you get your weight up another 10-15 lbs at least... otherwise, even with sarms, you could put too much strain on yourself...

You really need more protein than 120g bro. That's about your bodyweight which is at the low end of acceptable in my opinion, especially if you are looking for growth

120 grams of protein is FAR too low... at the minimum, you should go 1.25 grams per pound of total weight but honestly, i would be at 1.5 grams per pound so you should at least be in the 260-275 range but i would honestly get it near 300... im not sure what you would expect eating that little amount of protein

What training program are you using?

Found the easiest way to get extra calories was Cookies and Milk (2-4L per day). This may sound silly but it worked well for me, and I was a "Hard Gainer". I have heard some guys talk about Pop Tarts, but would be interested what more experienced members have used.

there are much healthier ways to get in extra calories and you dont want to start eating garbage foods... i would not advise doing that.. i need to know what your daily intake looks like so i can see where the holes are

Like Dylan said if I were you I would be aiming for the 5k calorie mark. Our metabolism doesn't work like everyone else - it's always burning calories so I eat throughout the entire day. Literally planned meals, planned snacks, take your time to pre pack your food.
One thing I read about 4 years ago that helped me was: Workout hard as hell, eat like a king, sleep like a baby. Make sure your workout are intense, you eat big and often and last get plenty of good sleep to recover.

Top Bottom