napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms froze

SarmsHero

I ordered LGD about two weeks ago and have been using it since. The results have been incredible but there is one problem....
Last night my LGD froze. I left the bottle in my car on accident and it got ridiculously cold last night. Once it thaws out everything should be fine right? Or with this somehow change the compound and make it unusable?

I don't think it matters where he got the sarms from, probably sarmsx if they're liquid, he's asking if you know if the compound will be effected. I would assume it would be effected as you're supposed to store them at room temperature. I'll see what everyone else says.

I don't think it matters where he got the sarms from, probably sarmsx if they're liquid, he's asking if you know if the compound will be effected. I would assume it would be effected as you're supposed to store them at room temperature. I'll see what everyone else says.

I totally beg to differ with you on where he got his sarms from!

SarmsX is everclear alcohol suspension…NO WAY it can freeze in your car

A bottle of 190-proof Everclear has a freezing point of -173.2 F (-114 C)

If his sarms are not from SarmsX and froze……well…it's bunk BS!

Hey just want to calrify a few things.1st off the sarsm is from sarmsx, and also I live in minnesora where it gets cold as hell. But it definitely doesn't hit -170....
Also, the sarms didn't completely freeze, it was like a slushy.
Also, instead of arguing about my source, does anyone here know anything about my question and whether or not my product is still good?

Jus tell it thaw out, and you should still be good. I don't think it was ling enough to really make a difference and degrade the quality, but obviouosly you don't want to let this happen and become a habit

it seems very strange that it would freeze being grain alcohol... ive really never seen that and IT DOES matter the source because it could be a different suspension... its a HUGE factor in answering the question... so before everyone gets pissy, think about people trying to help PROPERLY... it should be fine, heat is what generally ruins it and i am very familiar with minnesota since im from iowa and minnesota has a very very different type of freeze factor so i do understand what you are saying... it should be just fine though...

Top Bottom