napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms.forsale log Ostarine, GW and RAD

Yea no agreed. The whole post Katrina superbowl was huge he did a ton for the city. Brady was always great to the Pats and New England but not the same like Brees.

I think Saints will win NFC but man Baltimore just keeps signing more and more studs with Lamar Jackson on his rookie deal so will be tough but yea New Orleans def set themselves up nicely for this season. San Fran, Packers, Seahawks all do nothing for me.
I think baltimore is a few years away from taking it all... i do think when they do though, its going to be like when the bulls finally won their first and just continued winning... they have that kind of team... my one concern is mark ingram getting older because hes such a huge piece of that offense and as a rb, thats tough once you pass 30... the good thing for him is he was always splitting time in new orleans over all the years so he has more tread left... the saints have to do it this year though... this is their year

Oh dude we are gonna struggle....it was going to happen sooner than later but reality set in very quick. Im old enough to remeber the terrible days of the Pats so im not the more recent jaded fans that hasnt known anything but winning.

I am kinda intrigued to see whats next and if Bill can earn his money. Its evident they need to get younger so I get letting some of the vets go and stay with QBs on the cheap. Look at Baltimore they are going to crush the AFC because they have Jackson on such a cheap deal. Miami, if they can actually draft the right QB and progress him, could be on the same curve.

you will know what is up later this month on draft day. the facts are the pats are cap squeezed at this point and if you see them start trading picks this year for more next year along with trading guys like gilmore and thuney for more picks then you know they are tanking a year then angling to draft a QB next year and clear cap space. people are gonna learn from what miami did and copy that strategy

and i cannot wait for the draft!! ugh 2+ more weeks..

Last edited:
here is an update guys.. truthfully it has been depressing not being able to workout in an environment but i am quickly getting over it as reality sets in

my strategy has been clearing out my living room and putting on workout videos. it makes me feel 1000% better to do that. thank you for all the people in closed gyms and studios taking the time to put out these videos, it is helping a lot.

i finally got around to shaving my upper body and the abs are popping out more, my cuts are improving. slow steady results are happening on this stack even without a gym.

I think baltimore is a few years away from taking it all... i do think when they do though, its going to be like when the bulls finally won their first and just continued winning... they have that kind of team... my one concern is mark ingram getting older because hes such a huge piece of that offense and as a rb, thats tough once you pass 30... the good thing for him is he was always splitting time in new orleans over all the years so he has more tread left... the saints have to do it this year though... this is their year

depends on how much Lamar matures. he was trying to do too much last year in the playoffs and it bit them in the ass. he needs to learn it is okay to get just 3 or 4 yards. doesn't always have to be a huge run or bomb

you will know what is up later this month on draft day. the facts are the pats are cap squeezed at this point and if you see them start trading picks this year for more next year along with trading guys like gilmore and thuney for more picks then you know they are tanking a year then angling to draft a QB next year and clear cap space. people are gonna learn from what miami did and copy that strategy

and i cannot wait for the draft!! ugh 2+ more weeks..

LOL MIAMI has been rebuilding for 20 years their last playoff win was 2000! The key is they need to pick the right guy. They have plenty of cap space and a solid core of players but if they screw up again and get the wrong guy they are buried....

I dont think the Pats will go full blown rebuild mode. It would make sense to do so and let some of the older guys go but I dont think they do a fire sale. Bill wont stick around for that if they do need to tank they would need to do it this year or next and get a QB otherwise I dont see Bill sticking around hes too old.

I hear you though on the workouts im trying to figure out anything new I can do to keep myself engaged.

i feel you bro, i hate not being in the gym... i have some free weights and bands and of course a treadmill and elliptical but lifting with just that sucks... you just do what you can and try to fight both the mental and physical battles

depends on how much Lamar matures. he was trying to do too much last year in the playoffs and it bit them in the ass. he needs to learn it is okay to get just 3 or 4 yards. doesn't always have to be a huge run or bomb
he will.. hes still soooooo damn young and we all forget that... i think he made HUGE strides in one year so i do expect him to continue but we'll see.. . we both know how quick things can change in the nfl...

Top Bottom