napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms for me and my girl

coonert

I was looking for sarms for me and my girlfriend I'm looking to go on a clean bulk put on size and loads of strength as well as highly increasing my cardiovascular endurance and was wondering what PCT to run as thing is my first time taking sarms etc. And as well if I could get a kinda list send to my of uses and dosages of sarms for my clients as I'm a personal trainer

so are you wanting a stack layout for you and your girlfriend? what exactly are her goals? i will set both of them up for you but its quite difficult when i dont know what she want to achieve... let me know

the best quality sarms you can find are at www.sarmsx.com and i stand by that a million percent...

Thanks no problem and what sarms would you take to add muscle and tone. And is dosage the same for woman and PCT etc

Oh sorry iv been lifting two years, im 22 years old now about 11% bf and 185cm about 150 pounds looking to go up to about 170 with maximal strength gains and increase in cardiovascular endurance. My girlfriend is 21 about 50kg and about 165cm about 25% bf looking to building muscle mainly glutes and core while dropping body fat for summer. We know this will all require our macros and micros been right as well as calories etc.

Oh sorry iv been lifting two years, im 22 years old now about 11% bf and 185cm about 150 pounds looking to go up to about 170 with maximal strength gains and increase in cardiovascular endurance. My girlfriend is 21 about 50kg and about 165cm about 25% bf looking to building muscle mainly glutes and core while dropping body fat for summer. We know this will all require our macros and micros been right as well as calories etc.

okay, i can definitely help... i'll make it very very easy for you... lets start with you bro... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off (Discount Page)

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Females DO NOT require any pct whatsoever... here is the stack for your girl with the link as well...

https://www.sarmsx.com/discounts (Discount Page)

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks..will we still take rest days and when.. how many bottles of each will werequire for both of us and can't I buy the PCT on that website to

Thanks..will we still take rest days and when.. how many bottles of each will werequire for both of us and can't I buy the PCT on that website to
Those are all taken daily bro. Even on rest days. Follow the directions given.

For 12 weeks you will need 3 bottles of GW for a cycle, 3 s4, 2 mk2866, and 6 RAD140

The pct is listed on the site as the mini pct stack

Top Bottom