napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS for lean bulking while cutting some fat

liftingbunz

Hi guys, I am a 21 year old female 5'1 and 130lbs looking to lean bulk and cut some fat. I am 3 months postpartum and am not breastfeeding so no judgment needed please. I am thinking about starting up on ostarine, cardarine,nutrabol and LGD. What do you guys think or do you recommend something else? What doses should I start up on? I am also a macro counter and am looking for suggestions on how i should keep those? I work out 5x per week for about 1 hour at the least per session

you are not going to bulk and cut fat... you can recomp nicely with sarms and gain some size and drop fat but the words bulk and fat loss dont go together whatsoever... lean bulk etc.. .it doesnt happen... recomp, yes... if you want to go that route, then go with gw, mk2866 and s4...

Totally makes sense. I’m not sure what my body fat percentage is but I am not as lean as I was before. Do you suggest that I go straight for fat loss instead?

Last edited:
the beauty of sarms is if you do go straight for fat loss, you can still preserve muscle in the process and the cycle i gave you is so ideal for that...

esarms.com has the best quality you are going to find so i highly recommend getting everything there

Thank you! As for macros do you recommend anyone that can assist me with that?

If you want something very detailed you should hire someone for that... you will get very general basic answers on forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom