napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS & CBD Oil?

simdumst

So, I am going to be doing my first of many (hopefully) SARMS cycles. I take around 50mg of CBD Oil daily for my PTSD and other stuff. Has anyone had or heard of any interactions between CBD oil and SARMS? Just something I was thinking about recently (I tend to think about things too much) I could not find anything with a google search but figured I would post here. Thanks in advance.

Not at all bro.
You're good to go.

Quite a few members here take CBD as well as the more traditional approach. I have never heard of any kind of negative interactions.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Awesome! I am paranoid by design but just making sure I am good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You should be GTG brother. No worries. And if your a Veteran, I appreciate the hell out of your service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are completely fine brother... trust me... i use marijuana daily and have for a very very long time.. no interaction issues whatsoever... not with the oil, flower or any other form

Yes I am a veteran and thank the lord for bodybuilding or I would go crazy . Thanks guys this forum is filled with some great people.

Yes I am a veteran and thank the lord for bodybuilding or I would go crazy . Thanks guys this forum is filled with some great people.

absolutely bro, we are all happy to help and glad to have you here !

Thanks for your service buddy. We are glad to have you here with us. We have a great family here

Top Bottom