napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and prohormones

quevelda

I was thinking of trying Lgd-4033 during my bulk I'm June. I already have my 1-andro and 4-andro. I was wondering if it would be smart to add in Lgd 4033.

220pounds
14% body fat

I was thinking of trying Lgd-4033 during my bulk I'm June. I already have my 1-andro and 4-andro. I was wondering if it would be smart to add in Lgd 4033.

220pounds
14% body fat

What brand of andros did you get? I wouldnt say their completely useless. If you already bought, you could add them. Lgd on its own is Great for mass.

220pounds
14% body fat

If you want a good bulk, drop them Prohormones bud. That andros they have now aren't worth a crap anyways. Anything that was good was banned a couple years ago.

My suggestion would be to use lgd along with other sarms for a successful bulk. Here is what I personally would run

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

220pounds
14% body fat

your best bet is to drop the andros and add different sarms... the andros will make you feel like shit and really do not have a profound effect... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals?

Sell the adros on ebay. I had thought about them as well. There seem much more side effects for the benefit.

Sell the adros on ebay. I had thought about them as well. There seem much more side effects for the benefit.

not only that, but they just are not very strong as it is to begin with... so you get stupid sides as with all pro hormones but you dont even get much size or results from them either... its pointless... at least with something like epistane, although its very toxic, your at least getting results, but andro is minimal with results and you still get the sides... it makes no sense...

What about the new (Transdermal) SUP3R-11 by Olympus UK? I hear its great for cutting and minimal sides..

Bro all those are useless trash toss em trust us . and bulk at 14 percent bodyfat come on bro cut first or recomp diet . shit im doing a mini cut right now mid bulk and im still single digits when I see water in my obliques I cut back down and guys are bulking and cant see there abs im lost

Ok, I figured I would ask!! I'll stick with the S4 and Rad..

your far better off... one thing to consider on this stack would to be to add lgd as well... it goes with these two like peanut butter and jelly... you will absolutely love this stack... you can get the entire stack at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan, I'm waiting on my first order from sarmsX now. I was ordering from PPnet, but their S4 is way under dosed!! I still get my T3 from them though. Do you know if SarmX will start selling T3 and Clen?

Thanks Dylan, I'm waiting on my first order from sarmsX now. I was ordering from PPnet, but their S4 is way under dosed!! I still get my T3 from them though. Do you know if SarmX will start selling T3 and Clen?

sorry bro but sarmsx shares the same views as most of us do on those two where they are way too harmful... the interest in those is zero on their end and i would be hard pressed to anticipate that view changing

you will see the huge difference in quality once you obtain from sarmsx bro... it will be night and day for you

not only that, but they just are not very strong as it is to begin with... so you get stupid sides as with all pro hormones but you dont even get much size or results from them either... its pointless... at least with something like epistane, although its very toxic, your at least getting results, but andro is minimal with results and you still get the sides... it makes no sense...

I hear epistaine was good, but harsh. I think its illegal now if I am not mistaken. Hence sarms still win

Prohormones period are shit in comparison to what you could be using to boost your recovery... hell peptides, SARMs, or gear will knock a PH on it's ass if used properly. Why take in x amount of caps and only be able to utilize 30% of the product and subject yourself to 2 passes thru your liver, elevated bp and all the sides with only a portion of the gains?
Hell masturbating has been proven to boost test levels post workout....skip the PH's and invest in some lotion instead. Just as effective for muscle gain as any PH.
View attachment 1655

Prohormones period are shit in comparison to what you could be using to boost your recovery... hell peptides, SARMs, or gear will knock a PH on it's ass if used properly. Why take in x amount of caps and only be able to utilize 30% of the product and subject yourself to 2 passes thru your liver, elevated bp and all the sides with only a portion of the gains?
Hell masturbating has been proven to boost test levels post workout....skip the PH's and invest in some lotion instead. Just as effective for muscle gain as any PH.
View attachment 1655

Well my test levels must be through the roof then lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom