Sarms and marijuana

Pick it, pack it
Fire it up, come along
And take a hit from the bong
Put the blunt down just for a second
Don't get me wrong it's not a new method
Inhale, exhale

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Oh I know it's true , the lol was more for the question.

i love it... it absolutely is true... i would have to spend too much of my day listing the reasons why, but it most certainly is... i am going to do on a video on marijuana in general at some point...

i love it... it absolutely is true... i would have to spend too much of my day listing the reasons why, but it most certainly is... i am going to do on a video on marijuana in general at some point...
Nice!! I would love to hear your point of view brother. Ohio just legalized medicinal last week. This man right here will have his MMJ card for sho

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

I only have smoked when im on the road. bro when I was in seattle I bought 15 fucking grams for 54 bucks. now why the fuck I thought I could smoke 15 grams in 3 weeks I have no fucking idea but I couldn't didn't even dent that shit

I only have smoked when im on the road. bro when I was in seattle I bought 15 fucking grams for 54 bucks. now why the fuck I thought I could smoke 15 grams in 3 weeks I have no fucking idea but I couldn't didn't even dent that shit
You should try some wax!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

oh hell no granted I haven't smoked since high school. I felt like a fuckin marshmellow I literally melted into the bed every night after about 3 hits from a one hitter lol good fuckin sleep on mj and mk hahaha

oh hell no granted I haven't smoked since high school. I felt like a fuckin marshmellow I literally melted into the bed every night after about 3 hits from a one hitter lol good fuckin sleep on mj and mk hahaha
Did you try any edibles? They have dark chocolate bhang bars. Very good!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Top Bottom