napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 andarine

jorosen

Hi, I just watched a few of your videos on YouTube and I was curious about S4. Is this something I should be cycling and if so is there anything I would need to take to cycle off of it?

What are your stats, experience, etc.?

What are you looking to accomplish with your cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, it definitely is something you cycle... i can help you set up your entire stack but i need more info... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

S4 needs cycle along with any sarms, and it also requires a pct. what is your stats, goals, and experience?

Hey sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm 28, 5'7, 150lbs, I don't know my body fat. I want to gain about another 10lbs of muscle and look cut. I got to the gym 4-5 days a week. I've been doing that for 3 years. I've tried pyramiding, giant sets, supersets, all different types of routines but I can't get over 155. I'm also think of taking s4 with lgd 4033 and would like to know how to properly dose it and how to cycle off of it.

Google body fat images and then see which one you look closest to and also what is your caloric intake and what is your macro breakdown?

I work 2 jobs and sometimes I don't have enough time to fit in snacks
i really respect the fact you work that hard, i truly do... i just want you to know that when you make an investment in your body, running cycles of any kind, your diet is IMPERATIVE... so what i would recommend is that you at least pack your food and have it planned out.. i just want you to get the most out of what you are doing... diet is literally 80-85% of all of this no matter what you run brother... like i said, i just want you to get the most out of your investment...

I already pack my meals and snacks but I'm a barber and sometimes it just gets too busy to take a break and eat. I'll try and be better about it

I already pack my meals and snacks but I'm a barber and sometimes it just gets too busy to take a break and eat. I'll try and be better about it
i understand because i know many barbers that have that problem but you are just going to have to step away for a minute to eat.. thats perfectly and required to live, loll... you can make it work brother..

Thanks man! How should I be dosing s4 and lgd? And what should I use to cycle off?
1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks man! How should I be dosing s4 and lgd? And what should I use to cycle off?

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So I'm having some trouble trying to figure out the proper measurement of dosage or I'm just being a moron but I keep finding different answers everywhere. So I bought 50mg x 30ml of s4 and have a 1ml syringe that reads: .1, .2, .3 and so on. So for 25mg do I fill it to .5? And for the 10mg x 30ml for the lgd do I fill that to .25?

Top Bottom