napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running test solo

Busterriver

Considering running test e just by itself ,
18 weeks , what would be he recommended dosage throughout

Current body weight 170 body fat around 10% height 5'9. Age 21
Cycles ran test tren 2 years ago for ran test for 6 weeks solo and saw great gains , added the tren for 7 (total of 13 weeks) and oh my god was it amazing . Also some prohormones (2 cycles ) but those where whatever

Goals, would like to at gain 5 pounds , defiantly want to increase my strength and thicken my back up - but regardless just improve my overall physique

Pct . Would be hcg , but my question is when? Better after the cycle or , adding it at the end of it - My AI would be aromisin which I'd run at 12.5 eod during the cycle
But after I was thinking to continue the aromisin at 12.5 eod and then add either nolva or clomid with it . And also mk 2866 daily with gw 50151625

*also would be running 5% nutrition cycle assist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To elaborate on my training , I've been lifting for 4 years . Consistently my bench is 260 , deadlift max idk I'll work up to 3 plates bang out 8 solid reps . Squat -my best was 4 plates while I was on tren ,
Right now it's shit . My hip flexors are messed up , when I squat heavy the weight shakes back in forth from one leg to the other . For now I stick much light weight

You are only 21 and already ran Tren and other steroids two years ago? Brother, you are too young for those right now. At your stats, you need to concentrate on natural growth. Give it a little more time before hopping on the juice, and get your diet and training down. There's obviously holes there. I recommend going with a sarms super stack for now to help you build lean muscle, strength, and fat loss

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day
DAA

Get your sarms from www.pureessencesarms.com

I'll never understand the appeal to run steroids at 21 years old. When I was 21 I thought steroids were the devil and a Jay Cutler body was obtainable by drinking protein. My point being, at 21, you're too young and immature for such strong drugs. You have SO MUCH more to learn, not only about drugs but about diet and training as well.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Busterriver said:
Considering running test e just by itself ,
18 weeks , what would be he recommended dosage throughout

Current body weight 170 body fat around 10% height 5'9. Age 21
Cycles ran test tren 2 years ago for ran test for 6 weeks solo and saw great gains , added the tren for 7 (total of 13 weeks) and oh my god was it amazing . Also some prohormones (2 cycles ) but those where whatever

Goals, would like to at gain 5 pounds , defiantly want to increase my strength and thicken my back up - but regardless just improve my overall physique

Pct . Would be hcg , but my question is when? Better after the cycle or , adding it at the end of it - My AI would be aromisin which I'd run at 12.5 eod during the cycle
But after I was thinking to continue the aromisin at 12.5 eod and then add either nolva or clomid with it . And also mk 2866 daily with gw 50151625

*also would be running 5% nutrition cycle assist

Hey bro, welcome to adrenaline rush... that is a pretty heavy cycle load for being 21 already... why do you want to run test 18 weeks? where are you coming up with that number? as most are telling you, running cycles at your age is a very poor idea and you are going to do some long term damage to yourself that you cannot see now and may not see for a few years but you will and when you do, you are going to be more than sorry... its up to you and if your intent then its best to come here and get the right help but I urge you to take a step back and reconsider the route your on... its not good bro

I came up with the amount of weeks with the amount of gear i have . I waited to years to use again , admittedly being on a cycle was felt great and wanted to go on again. However
Tren definitely was a bad idea , my sides were very minimal

Anyways should I be concerned about what I've already taken ? Overall as of now I feel "normal" , should I get blood work done ?

I agree 21 is to soon to start. You can get your self low T at an early age and be tide to a needle for life. But people do what they want, and usually just go somewhere else for advice. 10 weeks is all you will want to run. After 8 weeks your cycle will start to stall if you are eating and training like you should be. At that point you need to pct, and hit it again after 10 more weeks. Going 16 weeks with just test is not going to be an environment for your best gains. 10 weeks on 10 weeks off is.

I was stupid and ran test when I was 19 bro and I didn't run anything like what you have done. At the time I was working out 8 hours a day training for boxing. I ran test e alone for 4 or 6 weeks, it's been 10 years so I don't remember the exact length, but I was only running about 150ml per week for the extra energy during the first part of my training for getting back in shape. I only did it 3 or 4 times and even at that low dose it fucked with me. Remember this my young brother, and I know you are not going to like or probably agree with me, but the decision making part of a young man's brain doesn't stop developing until you are around 24. Regardless of if you are a genius you're brain and rationale just isn't at its peak until then. I'm the first to admit that I did some stupid shit up until I was about 25 that I am paying for now. I'm on trt partially because of using test alone along with other meds I'm on from doing dumb shit I would never do now. You seem like a good guy and smart enough to come to a place to seek advice from guys who actually know what they are talking about as well as actually care about you and your wellbeing. After I stopped boxing at 21 I had it in my head that I was going to get big for the first time in my life because I wasn't restricted by making weight anymore and needing to be small and fast. The only reason I didn't was because I couldn't get aas at the time. Now that I am older and almost lost my life in a car accident because I made a stupid ass mistake as a result of being hard headed and doing all the shit I was warned about. Just think about it...work on your diet, research everything, and when you get done research some more and ask the guys here who have been around and know. Then after you have everything in order and are educated on everything from the drugs, the effects (long and short term), then go about it with patience. I'm not going to tell you what to do one way or another because ultimately you are going to do what you are going to do. That being said please please please know your body. Milk all of the natural potential you possibly can out of it. Right now my body is doing incredible things with about 350 or 400 test per week and 600 eq. Eq is the shit because you have to keep working and be in it for the long haul to see lean muscle gains. You only have one life to live. At 20 years old don't kill your testicles and potentially miss out on the joy of fatherhood. There's more to life than getting big super quick and using drugs that could make some of the best things in life harder than necessary or impossible. Sorry for rambling bro I just really remember what it is like to be where you are. I almost lost my life at 22 to something unrelated but the fact is that when you're young and eager you'll do things that you would never do 5 years later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

deathbyduck87 said:
I was stupid and ran test when I was 19 bro and I didn't run anything like what you have done. At the time I was working out 8 hours a day training for boxing. I ran test e alone for 4 or 6 weeks, it's been 10 years so I don't remember the exact length, but I was only running about 150ml per week for the extra energy during the first part of my training for getting back in shape. I only did it 3 or 4 times and even at that low dose it fucked with me. Remember this my young brother, and I know you are not going to like or probably agree with me, but the decision making part of a young man's brain doesn't stop developing until you are around 24. Regardless of if you are a genius you're brain and rationale just isn't at its peak until then. I'm the first to admit that I did some stupid shit up until I was about 25 that I am paying for now. I'm on trt partially because of using test alone along with other meds I'm on from doing dumb shit I would never do now. You seem like a good guy and smart enough to come to a place to seek advice from guys who actually know what they are talking about as well as actually care about you and your wellbeing. After I stopped boxing at 21 I had it in my head that I was going to get big for the first time in my life because I wasn't restricted by making weight anymore and needing to be small and fast. The only reason I didn't was because I couldn't get aas at the time. Now that I am older and almost lost my life in a car accident because I made a stupid ass mistake as a result of being hard headed and doing all the shit I was warned about. Just think about it...work on your diet, research everything, and when you get done research some more and ask the guys here who have been around and know. Then after you have everything in order and are educated on everything from the drugs, the effects (long and short term), then go about it with patience. I'm not going to tell you what to do one way or another because ultimately you are going to do what you are going to do. That being said please please please know your body. Milk all of the natural potential you possibly can out of it. Right now my body is doing incredible things with about 350 or 400 test per week and 600 eq. Eq is the shit because you have to keep working and be in it for the long haul to see lean muscle gains. You only have one life to live. At 20 years old don't kill your testicles and potentially miss out on the joy of fatherhood. There's more to life than getting big super quick and using drugs that could make some of the best things in life harder than necessary or impossible. Sorry for rambling bro I just really remember what it is like to be where you are. I almost lost my life at 22 to something unrelated but the fact is that when you're young and eager you'll do things that you would never do 5 years later.

This is a post I would HIGHLY urge you to read time and time again to really understand the risks involved... THANK YOU for posting this because if this does not hit home then I am not sure what will... This shows insight, care and a lesson that needs to be taken seriously

Busterriver said:
I came up with the amount of weeks with the amount of gear i have . I waited to years to use again , admittedly being on a cycle was felt great and wanted to go on again. However
Tren definitely was a bad idea , my sides were very minimal

Anyways should I be concerned about what I've already taken ? Overall as of now I feel "normal" , should I get blood work done ?

one thing you need to understand when divulging into this is "how you feel" means nothing... without blood work, nothing is confirmed and its more than impossible for anyone to honestly tell you that you are ok in any facet... there is no confirmation there and at a younger age, some things are easier to tolerate or don't truly show themselves until later in life... you need the bloodwork to see if you need to address a problem that could get out of hand quickly...

I ran test and tren and 19 I can't take it back . But I DID do research and consult with people (much more then the Internet). I bought the caber . Ran a strong pct . And while on ran the cycle only up to Levels of 500 mgs of test , and 300 mgs of tren per week (tren only for 6 weeks ). It was not a copious amount of drugs or am I wrong ?

Researching anabolics and understating the endocrine system at a basic level is not entirely difficult . Maybe 18 weeks is to long to run test yes, but when I posted the question I was curious what would be a protocol for a test only cycle and yes with the intent to run. Yes , Dylan makes a good point things could pop up later and that should be the final factor in deciding to run. I WILL get blood work to check everything out . That is a regret from the cycle I ran 2 years ago. On divulging on how I feel. It was more of a hedge on my still having a strong sex drive along with adhering to a strict diet . I have a bad gluten allergy and have a made quite an attempt to keep sugar at a small levels . It's plausible but I don't know how likely if I do not run this cycle and when I'm 28 I get fucked all of a sudden from a cycle that had ended a decade earlier if I keep up with my healthy lifestyle .

Finally, I have found this cycle incredibly informative, however nothing is Better then direct questions to me. Yes I have the gear to run , and yes I could of just lied to get my original question answered , however I have not got the original question answered "considering running test e by itself for 18 weeks what would the recommended dosages.. And also pct recommendations "

And one more thing, I just turned 21 . And I'm enjoying my access that a 21 year old gets. When I ran my cycle and short Ph cycles I didn't drink at all. Enjoying being 21 and being on a cycle is conflicting especially when you have Vegas trips, wine tasting, and snowboarding with lots of friends who also just became of age . It would be a wasteful cycle and incredibly unhealthy . I do appreciate the concern from all the older dudes here and the process of how to look upon steroids.

deathbyduck87 said:

Great post brother, and I agree completely. Everything you have said here is very much true. The reality of it is that a lot of young guys just don't think about all of the consequences.

Busterriver said:
I ran test and tren and 19 I can't take it back . But I DID do research and consult with people (much more then the Internet). I bought the caber . Ran a strong pct . And while on ran the cycle only up to Levels of 500 mgs of test , and 300 mgs of tren per week (tren only for 6 weeks ). It was not a copious amount of drugs or am I wrong ?

Researching anabolics and understating the endocrine system at a basic level is not entirely difficult . Maybe 18 weeks is to long to run test yes, but when I posted the question I was curious what would be a protocol for a test only cycle and yes with the intent to run. Yes , Dylan makes a good point things could pop up later and that should be the final factor in deciding to run. I WILL get blood work to check everything out . That is a regret from the cycle I ran 2 years ago. On divulging on how I feel. It was more of a hedge on my still having a strong sex drive along with adhering to a strict diet . I have a bad gluten allergy and have a made quite an attempt to keep sugar at a small levels . It's plausible but I don't know how likely if I do not run this cycle and when I'm 28 I get fucked all of a sudden from a cycle that had ended a decade earlier if I keep up with my healthy lifestyle .

Finally, I have found this cycle incredibly informative, however nothing is Better then direct questions to me. Yes I have the gear to run , and yes I could of just lied to get my original question answered , however I have not got the original question answered "considering running test e by itself for 18 weeks what would the recommended dosages.. And also pct recommendations "

And one more thing, I just turned 21 . And I'm enjoying my access that a 21 year old gets. When I ran my cycle and short Ph cycles I didn't drink at all. Enjoying being 21 and being on a cycle is conflicting especially when you have Vegas trips, wine tasting, and snowboarding with lots of friends who also just became of age . It would be a wasteful cycle and incredibly unhealthy . I do appreciate the concern from all the older dudes here and the process of how to look upon steroids.

i think thats absolutely great you have done your research and taken your prior experience and realized it was not handled properly... I LOVE that but the problem here is that your making the same mistake all over again... not only are you still deciding to run steroids at your age but your just picking a number because that's the amount of test you have, regardless of whether that's what you should be doing to ensure your health... so the concern I see is that you have done all of your reading and research yet still making the same errors... You can do what you like, noone here is your dad and noone is going to flame you, disrespect you or insult you for running a cycle but your going to be hard pressed to find anyone who really gives any sort of shit about you tell you its okay to run cycles at 21... there will always be a few but your will find that way more than 90% are firmly against it and these are all highly vetted people advising you... if you feel at 21 you know more or your research and lack of experience is enough, then by all means, go for it but understand, it makes it harder when you come back later to help because problems arise that you were warned about... if you want to play with fire, let's hope you don't get burned but the odds are not in your favor... I just simply am trying to help but if your intent then at least run the cycle according to what you should do, not the amount of gear you have man... that just makes no sense...

i do love the discipline you are showing at 21 etc... that's very difficult and its amazing and I really commend you for that and that shows you have maturity in that aspect and will be ready for this before the average person but that's just a fraction of what else you need for this... it's your call, not mine or anyone else's but i hope you at least take some of this to heart... i just want you safe first

Top Bottom