napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ross Dickerson, Simeon Panda, ...

Siljo3

Hello,

I want to ask.

Are Ross Dickerson, Simeon Panda, ulisses etc constantly on gear? Or how do they maintain their muscle. I was on cycle, do PCT, maintain diet. I maintain some of muscles and fat %, but i dont have pumps and vascularity like on cycle.

But those people seems like they have pumps and veins constantly. So now I am wondering are they constantly on gear or maybe when is ON cycle, they rise quantity and when is OFF cycle, they use only one compound and little dosages or something like that?

Yo see them in photo shoots. In person they are not all that great man.

I will say however Simeon Panda is a genetic freak idc who says hes on gear. He has a freaky shape. Dudes run loads of gear and never come close to that.

Don't look at others man. Do your personal best. I have met a lot of athletes. A lot... And very few times do they actually look like what you would think they do.

Your also talking about a group of individuals who complete naturally. They don't stay on constantly, they just time it right and know how to beat the system.

A) they don't look like their internet pictures all the time

B) they use this really unique pill from space called "Nutrition & discipline"

you can't just "stay on" cycle all year round regardless... if anyone does that, it will be short lived... now you CAN bridge, run trt etc. so its "as if" your on all year but that is not something you can do and survive

A) they don't look like their internet pictures all the time

B) they use this really unique pill from space called "Nutrition & discipline"

I saw ross dickerson in live. He is awesome phisique. I see his snapchat, he has veins all the time. He got pump when he is brushing his teeth. Now u think this is nutrition&discipline? :)

you can't just "stay on" cycle all year round regardless... if anyone does that, it will be short lived... now you CAN bridge, run trt etc. so its "as if" your on all year but that is not something you can do and survive

Ok, tnx. What do you think they are doing to maintain their physique.

Isnt TRT minimum dosage of testosterone?

Man you are talk I ng about genetic elite ..... sure yeah the blast and cruise but you might do that and still not be full and vascular we are all different ... focus on you and fuck everyone else. And having veins and a pump year round has more to do with diet then you'd think ..... have 60g of carbs and a half gallon of water before your workout and tell me it's not completely different ....

fuk wut u kno

Maybe guys like Ross Dickerson (not Simeon Panda obviously) are using just sarms + good diets + good trainings, it is all that you need to get this kind of physique (and a part of genetics)

I saw ross dickerson in live. He is awesome phisique. I see his snapchat, he has veins all the time. He got pump when he is brushing his teeth. Now u think this is nutrition&discipline? :)

I don't "think" anything.

I know it is.

Ok, tnx. What do you think they are doing to maintain their physique.

Isnt TRT minimum dosage of testosterone?

trt is testosterone replacement therapy... you dont just start doing it without needing it.... its not just "minimum testosterone dose" at all...

bro, they bust their fuckin ass all year long to maintain physique... i dont care what you take, you cant maintain shit if your not completely dedicated to diet and training... you know what it takes to "maintain"... FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR MORE than getting somewhere on a cycle... thats fucking easy... maintenance is the bitch of them all and it takes A LOT to maintain, not just juice... thats absurd

trt is testosterone replacement therapy... you dont just start doing it without needing it.... its not just "minimum testosterone dose" at all...

bro, they bust their fuckin ass all year long to maintain physique... i dont care what you take, you cant maintain shit if your not completely dedicated to diet and training... you know what it takes to "maintain"... FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR MORE than getting somewhere on a cycle... thats fucking easy... maintenance is the bitch of them all and it takes A LOT to maintain, not just juice... thats absurd

Completely, 110% dedicated to diet & training.

You don't ever want to,try to compare yourself to the genetic elite. Them guys are an anomaly, so it's really speculation to say what they do, and who knows. Of course of cycle, AMYBODY ain't going to look as good. That's fact

Top Bottom