napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RickRock's winter BLAST/ORGAN ST log!!

i have to do all my leg training through extensive cardio from breaking my back... i havent been able to do legs since i was 17 bro... imagine that.. but with the cardio training i do, you would NEVER know..

Idk what u did to your back, but your legs be working just fine! I see you in the tennis court bro, looking all john macEnroe out there with your pink durag on lol..back stroking n shit! My back hurts watching! Lol

Idk what u did to your back, but your legs be working just fine! I see you in the tennis court bro, looking all john macEnroe out there with your pink durag on lol..back stroking n shit! My back hurts watching! Lol

Lmfaooooo. Im in tennis 3-4 nights a week bro... hopefully playing competitive next year... i have degenerative disc disorder that started in high school and its so bad my spine clicks and goes out of place easily but i broke several small vertebrae in college during basketball and it just was an accumulation over time... i guess i just know my limits and blessed on what i can actually do now but i have to be really cautious on certain things now

No joke man. Theres no way I could do that right now. There's basically nothing left of my disc between L5 and S1 from disc degenerative disease, and what is there is herniated and bulging pressing on my nerves with a lot of inflammation, so I feel it very often. Trivial daily things like tying my shoes, getting out of bed, brushing my teeth, and picking up a toy the kids dropped can be agony.

It's been this bad for about a year, and I'm in the process of trying about everything to remedy this to at least make it manageable without surgery

im sorry for you guys on the cardio... im blessed to have that in my life or i dont know wtf i would do... 90-100 minutes a day, 5 days a week... i actually enjoy it though where most dread it... some of the few times of clarity i have and a time when i can actually watch all my sports and wwe on dvr LOL

For me as well, it was a time for mental clarity... I understand exactly what you mean. I looked forward to walking at first and then running. It was a huge change in my life, from 292lbs and unable to run 50 feet to 197lbs and feeling like I'd just warmed up after a 3 mile run @ 11:xx mins/mile average. I almost got into the 8's on a single mile which for me is huge. Now, I'm just defeated when I think about it.

Sorry Rick, I've had a nasty habit of getting off topic in other people's threads lately. The drag curls you mentioned worked out great! What a friggin pump at the end of each set! Loved them, thanks!

Yea i have 2 degenerative discs, i live with chronic pain daily. If u catch me running, it's either a bear or cops close behind me

Today's workout

Pull 1B

Lat pull down machine 260x9x3x2 (rest pause +5 lbs)
Cable rows 220x10 (+10 lbs) 240x7 (+10 lbs)
EZ bar preacher curls 105x10x4x3 (+2 reps)
Reverse grip single cable curl 62.5x9 (+1 rep)

Just wondering... how long does that workout take? Seems like a quick blast that hits hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea i have 2 degenerative discs, i live with chronic pain daily. If u catch me running, it's either a bear or cops close behind me
then you know what im talking about... right when i got done recovering from my hernia surgery i started playing tennis again and my back was so fucked up for two weeks.. .i was in treatment DAILY bro.. it fucking sucked... i could barely tie my fucking shoes

Just wondering... how long does that workout take? Seems like a quick blast that hits hard.

Workouts are quick but intense. I'm in and out of the gym in about 40-45 minutes. I honestly love this style of training. It works very well for me, and I respond great to low volume high frequency training

I apologize to everyone for the lack of updates. I've been crazy busy lately between work and home. Things have really went great lately. I'm entering my 4th week and I'm starting to see some nice increases in strength. No orals and long esters only so the gains are really just starting to begin, but are going really well...increases almost every workout

One thing I want to comment on regarding organ ST. My blood pressure typically runs a little low...generally 115/65 off cycle but runs closer to 125/80 on cycle. Checked my blood pressure and it's exactly the same as my off cycle at 115/65. I think that says a lot considering I'm on a gram of test, 800 eq, and 750 deca.

Some numbers from the last couple workouts

Push 2A

Bench press (warm up 135, 225) 295x9, 315x6, 335x4
Incline Smith machine 240x10x4x2 (rest pause +3 reps)
Smith military press 200x11x5x3 (rest pause +10 lbs)
Close grip Smith bench press 240x10x4x2 (rest pause +3 reps)

Pull 2A

Weighted chins BWx15 (warmup) +50lbsx10x3x2 (rest pause +2 reps)
Db rows 105sx14, 110sx11 (straight sets +3 reps)
Alternate db curls (40s warmup)55sx9x4x2 (+2 reps rest pause)
Reverse grip BB curls 80x9 (+10 lbs)

Legs 2

Leg press cable machine 200x28, 280x20, 340x15, 380x10 (+20 lbs)
Leg extension 150x22, 180x15
Single standing leg curl 70x15 warm up, 100x10x4x3 (rest pause +3 reps)
Leg press Calf raise 340x10 (5 second holds at flexion, 10 second negatives)

Weight is up to about 197-198 and looking more full and dense

then you know what im talking about... right when i got done recovering from my hernia surgery i started playing tennis again and my back was so fucked up for two weeks.. .i was in treatment DAILY bro.. it fucking sucked... i could barely tie my fucking shoes
Lol....i picked up tennis this past summer, really enjoyed it, within a month my back was shot and also some tendinitis of the elbow....selling a kickass babolat racket now if interested :).

Lol....i picked up tennis this past summer, really enjoyed it, within a month my back was shot and also some tendinitis of the elbow....selling a kickass babolat racket now if interested :).
i appreciate it bro but im good... i only use the wilson federer racquet and i have all the stringing, grips etc... very very customized.. .its far more intricate than just grabbing a racquet and playing!

Everything is going pretty well....im making big increases every workout and right now my numbers on pretty much everything are as good as they've ever been. So the next coming workouts I'll be entering uncharted territory on workloads so there should be some nice PRs heading my way!!

My weight has climbed a bit, but unfortunately I can't say it's all muscle. I'm hovering around 200 lbs now and while my condition and vascularity is still good, it's not my best. It's obvious I may have added a couple pounds of fat and/or water. I'm going to try and stay the course I'm on for at least another 4 weeks with my caloric intake and lack of cardio in favor of gains....them somewhere around mid January I'll be adding the cardio and dropping the cals to clean up and tighten up. For now I'm looking to jist get big and strong! I want that 4 plate bench I've been looking for to hit a new PR. My 1 rep max hit last cycle was 385 at a 192lb bodyweight. On Monday I hit 350 for 4 very easily, and I'm getting stronger every workout. Stay tuned!!

This herniated and bulging disc in my back makes some progression very hard, but I do what i can. My lower body I feel is lacking because I can't do any variation of squat or deadlift. My back is actually very dense and thick but I feel I'm genetically blessed there which helps. No deadlifts, bent over rows, tbar rows etc kinda sucks.

Question. How are you liking the organ stuff that dylan has put out. Any feedback as i was going to do a log also but got busy and didnt feel right taking product if i knew i couldnt commit to keeping an accurate and consistent log. How is it working for you so far?

Everything is going pretty well....im making big increases every workout and right now my numbers on pretty much everything are as good as they've ever been. So the next coming workouts I'll be entering uncharted territory on workloads so there should be some nice PRs heading my way!!

My weight has climbed a bit, but unfortunately I can't say it's all muscle. I'm hovering around 200 lbs now and while my condition and vascularity is still good, it's not my best. It's obvious I may have added a couple pounds of fat and/or water. I'm going to try and stay the course I'm on for at least another 4 weeks with my caloric intake and lack of cardio in favor of gains....them somewhere around mid January I'll be adding the cardio and dropping the cals to clean up and tighten up. For now I'm looking to jist get big and strong! I want that 4 plate bench I've been looking for to hit a new PR. My 1 rep max hit last cycle was 385 at a 192lb bodyweight. On Monday I hit 350 for 4 very easily, and I'm getting stronger every workout. Stay tuned!!

This herniated and bulging disc in my back makes some progression very hard, but I do what i can. My lower body I feel is lacking because I can't do any variation of squat or deadlift. My back is actually very dense and thick but I feel I'm genetically blessed there which helps. No deadlifts, bent over rows, tbar rows etc kinda sucks.
He's lying he had more than 385 I was there lol. Pretty sure I spotted or recorded. Also this is the kinda stuff I like to see. All the research on deca it really is something I want to run. It's the compound most inline with my goals by a long shot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom