napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich piana overdosed

Official word is Rich had a heart attack... fell and hit his head.... lack of O2 to the brain causing brain damage (thats the reason for the induced coma) ... brain function slowly deteriorated until he Passed... RIP

Who's official word yours??

There are no "Official" reports ANYWHERE on how he died

Official word is Rich had a heart attack... fell and hit his head.... lack of O2 to the brain causing brain damage (thats the reason for the induced coma) ... brain function slowly deteriorated until he Passed... RIP
I've seen no "official" statement from anyone so it's all still speculation.

It's all over social media, he died. Phil Heath posted about it. What's the speculation about?

Everyone knows he died. How he died is up for speculation, and I think it's very disrespectful for anyone to speculate at this point.

Everyone knows he died. How he died is up for speculation, and I think it's very disrespectful for anyone to speculate at this point.
Actually I just found out a few hours ago... Thanks to my Google feed...

She was right rich inspired many people and he really was positive about anything in his life good or bad he always said find the positive in a bad situation .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing... It's crazy how the media will twist things around to make a story more interesting. It's good to hear how things really went down.

Of course. I hope people will talking shit now.

Although snorting preworkout. That's a new one.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Of course. I hope people will talking shit now.

Although snorting preworkout. That's a new one.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I watched a video a while back of Rich and the 5% crew lifting a 275lb dumbbell or something. One of the guys took the preworkout powder and scooped it directly in his mouth and snored some out of his hand. I remember thinking, that's a bit excessive.

She had a great message about Rich in that video, and big props to her for doing it and setting it straight. That was very heartfelt for sure

Top Bottom