napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich piana overdosed

Yea the one I just saw said 20 bottles of steroids found at pianas house! And 4 paragraphs later this...and also 2 white powder lines and a credit card...journalism is fucking Shit these days

Yea the one I just saw said 20 bottles of steroids found at pianas house! And 4 paragraphs later this...and also 2 white powder lines and a credit card...journalism is fucking Shit these days
Yeah I read that one too...

He's starting to look like a demon for Fawks sake. He sits on a throne in a dark room that looks like a pit with skeletons all around. Which side do you think he's really on? lastly I hope he returns to the path of righteousness and realizes that you reap what you sow.

dont believe anything you read until there are real concrete facts... this is what journalism WANTS... for us to all waste are times hypothesizing etc... i hate that shit... without concrete evidence, i dont believe NOR LISTEN to jack shit

dont believe anything you read until there are real concrete facts... this is what journalism WANTS... for us to all waste are times hypothesizing etc... i hate that shit... without concrete evidence, i dont believe NOR LISTEN to jack shit
A LOT of truth to that brother. Media likes to clickbait and gossip. That's what they do.

Agreed, I've been trying to follow the story but it's clear the media has no clue of what is actually going on. Doesn't stop them making stuff up of course!

His business probably won't recover, any sponsors/investers are probably gonna pull out due to the negative publicity. We'll see I guess

His business probably won't recover, any sponsors/investers are probably gonna pull out due to the negative publicity. We'll see I guess

Doubt it. They all knew and that's probably why they still held strong with him. But as our say, we'll definitely see.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

The problem is that steroids will be blamed for his death (if he passes) regardless of whether or not that was the case. The media hypes, over sensationalizes and reports in hysteria about steroids. Never mind the fact that many bodybuilders or recreational steroid users also used/abused alcohol, opiates, cocaine, speed, etc, the only thing people will gravitate to is that steroids killed someone. Not coke, opiates, alcohol, painkillers, but steroids.

EXACTLY what i was thinking, first thing mentioned will be his aas use. Then the be prepared for another assault on the ped world. I hope he pulls through and tell the truth as to what transpired.

i just actually watched that video update and im sorry but thats bull shit... he did not have swelling of the brain from NOTHING... lolll and they dont just put you back into a medically induced coma like that if something extremely severe did not take place.. that was bull shit from start to finish... i didnt believe one word that came out of his mouth other than that he was intoxicated while on vacation... he was still fucked up... that was it... im not going to even try to guess what actually happened.. i hate doing shit like that but i can definitely tell this guy was completely full of it

Wow! Thanks for the info. This is about opioid addiction. It's taking lives daily. A couple relatives of mine as well. sad to hear. Sending well wishes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So whats the deal? Is he still in a coma? I hope he survives it but each passing day in a coma is not good. With that being said:

I have had an alcohol/pain pill problem myself about 5 years ago so I could tell that Rich had it in him and was a ticking-time bomb. It doesn't matter who you are really, like others have said, most people love the way a few Vicodin feel so it's common for people you would least suspect to get addicted. My thing is, people don't know when to quit. You can't just take endless amounts of the stuff and not overdose, something I never did.

Anyways, I damaged my liver slightly from the Tylenol and alcohol. My liver fully recovered after 6 mos and all liver function test were normal. Ever since I have been really nice to my liver. I don't drink at all anymore and still am scared of oral AAS. I still do a liver detox for 1 week every 2 months. If Rich has cirrhosis he's screwed

So whats the deal? Is he still in a coma? I hope he survives it but each passing day in a coma is not good. With that being said:

I have had an alcohol/pain pill problem myself about 5 years ago so I could tell that Rich had it in him and was a ticking-time bomb. It doesn't matter who you are really, like others have said, most people love the way a few Vicodin feel so it's common for people you would least suspect to get addicted. My thing is, people don't know when to quit. You can't just take endless amounts of the stuff and not overdose, something I never did.

Anyways, I damaged my liver slightly from the Tylenol and alcohol. My liver fully recovered after 6 mos and all liver function test were normal. Ever since I have been really nice to my liver. I don't drink at all anymore and still am scared of oral AAS. I still do a liver detox for 1 week every 2 months. If Rich has cirrhosis he's screwed

A few of his videos he did have a more drawn out tone to his voice. Like he had to fight his tongue to talk.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Those pain pills are a slippery slope. Legal to buy and possess (with a prescription) and yet just as addictive as any other street drug.

His Girlfriend posted that he is stable and that is about it for an update.
I find it ironic that the last product he introduced which is a sleep aid supplement is called "Knocked the FUCK out"

kQyphTJ.jpg

Top Bottom