napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich piana overdosed

His Girlfriend posted that he is stable and that is about it for an update.
I find it ironic that the last product he introduced which is a sleep aid supplement is called "Knocked the FUCK out"

kQyphTJ.jpg

There u are..where the fuck u been?

Yep, I heard the news this morning when I got up. Very sad. Prayers to his family and friends

Such a sad time for bodybuilding right now!! RIP Rich [emoji53] prayers for his family and friends!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dammit man!!!! Prayers to Chanel and the family.
Talk shit all you want about the guy. But there was gold in some of what he said. And above all he was a solid dude.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I love a lot of richs bro science work out tips I can say I learned a lot of different shit from rich . I liked rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palumbo had a new video up. His sources tell them that piano suffered a heart attack which caused him to fall and hit his head. The lack of oxygen caused brain issues and then they finally pulled him from life-support

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

You either loved him or you hated him, but no denying he was one hard working mo-fo and told it like it was. RIP brother!

Very Sad, was definitely a motivator, when I got back in the gym a few years ago I was looking up vids for new exercises, all his vids would pop up. Seemed like a genuinely good guy. RIP Rich!

I was shocked to hear the news. He was always entertaining and interesting, he always seemed like a decent human being to me. RIP Rich.

i think its important for everyone to be respectful until there is CERTAINTY on what actually happened... i think all the people on youtube and people writing that make accusations on what he did is flat out wrong... ONCE ITS CONFIRMED, then you can say what happened but fucks sake, let it be... his family and loved ones have to suffer enough... whether you like him or not, and there was a lot i didnt like, hes still a part of our world and thats a big deal to me and should be to everyone else... anytime something happens to anyone like this, you should always respect their family.. at least everyone here has that respect but i can't say the same for others out there...

Two deaths in one week helps put things into perspective. Live every day like it's your last because you never know. RIP Rich

Bros did any one see the video Jason blah just put out

Blaha trolls everyone and uses titles for clickbait out of unfortunate events. I Wont watch his videos and give him views because of that. He doesn't care aboyt anyone or anyone's families. Only about himself

i think its important for everyone to be respectful until there is CERTAINTY on what actually happened... i think all the people on youtube and people writing that make accusations on what he did is flat out wrong... ONCE ITS CONFIRMED, then you can say what happened but fucks sake, let it be... his family and loved ones have to suffer enough... whether you like him or not, and there was a lot i didnt like, hes still a part of our world and thats a big deal to me and should be to everyone else... anytime something happens to anyone like this, you should always respect their family.. at least everyone here has that respect but i can't say the same for others out there...
Well said brother and I agree 100%

Official word is Rich had a heart attack... fell and hit his head.... lack of O2 to the brain causing brain damage (thats the reason for the induced coma) ... brain function slowly deteriorated until he Passed... RIP

Top Bottom