napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich Piana 3 Month Cycle

I'll watch this tomorrow while driving at work. I remember his video a few weeks ago saying he was going to post it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure everyone on heee is gonna trash him for this so I wont. I guess we will see how well that protocol works when hes done running it.

I wonder if there is any merit to the way he is going to dose that cycle? If i understand correctly his doing test, EQ deca 1CC each three times a week. Then at week 5 his does 3cc's of each once a week. Then using primo and var to taper off?? Really doesnt make sense to me

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Hmmmm... I mean it makes sense but I've done things similar just from being indecisive and I dunno.... I won't say it's wrong but it would be a last option for growth in my opinion. I would do it in reverse of what he's saying. One dose a week to 4 doses a week in other words.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Hmmmm... I mean it makes sense but I've done things similar just from being indecisive and I dunno.... I won't say it's wrong but it would be a last option for growth in my opinion. I would do it in reverse of what he's saying. One dose a week to 4 doses a week in other words.

[email protected]
I was thinking it would cause spikes in hormone levels and cause a yoyo effect with levels going up and down. I always thought keeping stable levels is what we aim for?

I think you can shock the body in a ton of different ways. That being said it could have some effect in my opinion, but I don't think you're going to see insane gains from just switching how many times you pin a week. I change pinning frequency all the time but not in this way when bulking really. I think you're better off changing diet and lifting technique/intensity/weight than you are dose frequency. I think it's a bit gimmicky.

[email protected]

His logic is explained in an older video. Gotta admit I have watched a lot of his videos... theyre entertaining and I agree with him in a lot of areas. Some not so much. But his logic is that when you are constantly changing your dosing and compounds then your body is constantly adapting to them and never builds a tolerance. I dont have any experience with this. In my opinion running deca for 8 weeks would be pointless. If it was cycling shorter estered compounds in and out of the cycle then maybe I could see that working. Otherwise I think most of the gains would be from running 14 weeks of orals at high doses which I DEFINITELY dont agree with

His diet theory is not something new to the bulking arena know a lot of peeps that when they bulk they increase calories every week

That's a long ass 30+ minute video, and I'm not going to sit through the whole thing, but I did watch enough to get the idea of what he's doing. There's some things I agree with him on with the pyramiding doses and tapering up. That's perfect to overcome rising myostatin. But for him to think that he's going to achieve a big jump in gains by shooting everything in one injection each week with the same milligrams versus spreading it over 3 makes no logical sense to me. But it's Rich Piana...he never really makes sense. And I don't know where he thinks he's going to get 35 lbs out of this cycle

His logic is explained in an older video. Gotta admit I have watched a lot of his videos... theyre entertaining and I agree with him in a lot of areas. Some not so much. But his logic is that when you are constantly changing your dosing and compounds then your body is constantly adapting to them and never builds a tolerance. I dont have any experience with this. In my opinion running deca for 8 weeks would be pointless. If it was cycling shorter estered compounds in and out of the cycle then maybe I could see that working. Otherwise I think most of the gains would be from running 14 weeks of orals at high doses which I DEFINITELY dont agree with
I could definitely see it possibly working with short esters. But it sounded like long esters to me. Dis you see how he was tapering off with primp and var???

30lbs in 3 months take 2 months off and repeat and gain another 30 lbs? Thats a lot of fat and water. I will be watching to see how successful he is.

That's a long ass 30+ minute video, and I'm not going to sit through the whole thing, but I did watch enough to get the idea of what he's doing. There's some things I agree with him on with the pyramiding doses and tapering up. That's perfect to overcome rising myostatin. But for him to think that he's going to achieve a big jump in gains by shooting everything in one injection each week with the same milligrams versus spreading it over 3 makes no logical sense to me. But it's Rich Piana...he never really makes sense. And I don't know where he thinks he's going to get 35 lbs out of this cycle
With 10 meals a day I hope so..lol

He's not getting anywhere close to 30 lbs of muscle...I can tell you that much. No fucking way, especially with the size he's already trying to support

He's not getting anywhere close to 30 lbs of muscle...I can tell you that much. No fucking way, especially with the size he's already trying to support
Now that you put it that way. Your right bro. Can you picture him with 30 more lbs? Maybe he should qork on his quads more...lol

That's of course a proven effective method. Changing pinning protocol from 3x a week to 1x is weak at best. Calorie increases are bulking 101

[email protected]

My understanding on pin protocol is the compounds its best to constantly add and switch compounds throughout cycle from what I've researched so you are constantly activating and engaging different receptors.

Now that you put it that way. Your right bro. Can you picture him with 30 more lbs? Maybe he should qork on his quads more...lol

The dude just stated in his video he has been around 270 for 15 fucking years.....and all of the sudden this cycle is going to be magic and add 30 lbs?! Ya fucking right...lol

Top Bottom