napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Care to share your most reckless or worst decesion running AAS?

Fucking middlemen, cant trust them, all they want is your money...shit I myself am a middleman LOL.
Lmao i was mainly pissed off because of the shitty advice i was given. Now when i see him and he asked if i still wanted some gear i just nod and tellem "im good" lol

sent from a pineapple under the sea

When I was 19 years old I ran Anadrol 50 ed for 6 weeks... No test, no pct, no oct, no ai, no nada... Gained 30lbs strong as an ox... Lost it all and had terrible acne for a year after.

That happened to me running t400 from matrix. Got great results but I literally looked like I had ass implants
I would never run high dosed gear... All I hear is how much it hurts... What's the reasoning behind it?

Made me remember my first "cycle" lol...test E 250 and deca 200 pinned 2 times a week WITH THE SAME PIN EVERYTIME. No PCT or anything. I knew nothing about gear or how to use it. I had one vial of each and that was it. How I am not full off bad scar tissue or gotten abcesses left and right is a blessing.

WITH THE SAME PIN!??? Damn brother you were brave. Yeah the body is a resilient machine but always best to play it safe especially with anything injected cause once it goes in there is no getting it back.

WITH THE SAME PIN!??? Damn brother you were brave. Yeah the body is a resilient machine but always best to play it safe especially with anything injected cause once it goes in there is no getting it back.

I literally had no idea about it. I was young and didn't even bother to use Google and had no idea about this part of the internet. Luckily my older cousin who had been competing since the 80s came along and showed me the ropes.

2 days ago I shot 1ml of Bold Ace in my glute. I flew 14 hours on a red eye last night and I could barely sit. It hurts so bad. Never again.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

2 days ago I shot 1ml of Bold Ace in my glute. I flew 14 hours on a red eye last night and I could barely sit. It hurts so bad. Never again.

I never even heard of of Bold Ace...

I've heard of bold cyp and I've heard it's crippling... Ace? Wow!

That sucks brother - tell me what your progress is like on it. I have seen it but always heard it hurt like a bitch.

That sucks brother - tell me what your progress is like on it. I have seen it but always heard it hurt like a bitch.
Ice pack on my butt is the progress right now.

I shot a different brand of Bold Ace in the other glute at the same time. No pain whatsoever. Baffled.

Made me remember my first "cycle" lol...test E 250 and deca 200 pinned 2 times a week WITH THE SAME PIN EVERYTIME. No PCT or anything. I knew nothing about gear or how to use it. I had one vial of each and that was it. How I am not full off bad scar tissue or gotten abcesses left and right is a blessing.

Dammit Boy!!! You should post this in the "Favorite Syringe?" thread. LOL

Just teasing brotha. Glad you didnt run into complications.

My Jr year of high school I ran test 400 2 CC's a week all 10cc. No pct no nothing. I was 17 and didn't know shit.

Then when I was 25 I ran 10cc of tren 300 no pct. No test nothing at all.

When I was 26 I ran 20 cc of vegetable oil.

I always wondered why I had no desire for sex from my Sr year in high school till I got on trt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

My biggest mistakes were ever listening to Phurious and making friends with RickRock, Dylan, JM750 and all of the rest of you juiced up freaks. LMAO.... Obviously joking. I love you all.

Honestly, my biggest mistakes have been feeling and acting like I'm invincible in the gym when I run gear. I feel so good that I end up injuring myself. (Damn Phurious and his high quality gear!!!) :)

Top Bottom