napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich Piana 3 Month Cycle

I love how open he is about everything, and that's part of why I continue to watch his vids. I don't agree with all his theories, but he's got a hell of a lot more experience than I do. I'll be following his progress.

His cycle is 4 months. But 30lbs of lean mass is insane. If he hasn't been on anabolics for over a decades, besides TRT. Then I think he can definitely do 30lbs. But he gets cocky and says he could do it a second time after 2 months.
ya gotta KNOW Rich is doing alot more gear thenTRT amounts ;)

I don't think it's too out of the ballpark. Yall forget what rich used to look like. Ya he has big arms now lol but if he is aiming to bring up other areas of the body like where he had them before, especially the legs, I'd say it's possible without a doubt. The dudes legs were massive as hell before when he was competing. Now days he's just doing his thing. If he got serious again he would be a freak.

With his diet regime and the path he follows, he will hit that 35 no problem. Rich ain't new to this. If he says he's gonna add 35lbs he will do it. Or come damn close.

Granted I disagree with a lot of what he does lol. But he knows what he's doing for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Remember, cant compare a new guy looking to gain 35 pounds from a cycle to a guy like rich who has been well over the 300's when competing. Muscle memory alone plays to his benifit.

Idk how lean it will be but he will fill out pretty easy I think.

I don't think it's too out of the ballpark. Yall forget what rich used to look like. Ya he has big arms now lol but if he is aiming to bring up other areas of the body like where he had them before, especially the legs, I'd say it's possible without a doubt. The dudes legs were massive as hell before when he was competing. Now days he's just doing his thing. If he got serious again he would be a freak.

With his diet regime and the path he follows, he will hit that 35 no problem. Rich ain't new to this. If he says he's gonna add 35lbs he will do it. Or come damn close.

Granted I disagree with a lot of what he does lol. But he knows what he's doing for sure.

is it possible... yes... but how clean will it be, how sustainable etc... we'll see... it should not let too many think its just something easy that is generally done because its not.. not at all...

is it possible... yes... but how clean will it be, how sustainable etc... we'll see... it should not let too many think its just something easy that is generally done because its not.. not at all...
No definitly. That's why I think people are gonna mistakenly look at it as if anyone can do it. That's not good....

Let's be realistic....Olympia pros don't add that kind of size in a YEAR, and everybody knows they are throwing the kitchen sink at it on top of having the best coaches, drugs, and diets that money can buy

Let's be realistic....Olympia pros don't add that kind of size in a YEAR, and everybody knows they are throwing the kitchen sink at it on top of having the best coaches, drugs, and diets that money can buy
Ya no doubt there. The only way rich will make this will be by him recomping close to a form he once was. That's litterly the only thing he has going for him in the situation. Just bringing up the legs and chest again alone will add some weight to his frame. He hasn't pursued anything but arms really lol.

I just hope he survives it man. Lol if he's going hard again not sure his body will make it. That dude has thrashed himself pretty good.

If I were a betting man I'd put money he makes it or at least within 5lbs. Again. Cleanliness who knows.. Dude talks about how he eats a pint of Ben & Jerry's almost every night.

With that dbol and drol protocol id put my money on a heart attack... hopefully not. Im not hating on him at all. I trust he knows what works for him but the way hes advertising that its a method for everyone is a huge turnoff for me. I just hope he doesnt die trying to get hits in his channel

With that dbol and drol protocol id put my money on a heart attack... hopefully not. Im not hating on him at all. I trust he knows what works for him but the way hes advertising that its a method for everyone is a huge turnoff for me. I just hope he doesnt die trying to get hits in his channel
Just like ol boston, i think rich is a douche lol but certainly want him to be safe still.

I also doubt the ability to gain that much in 3 months but agree that he could just as easily pump in more synthol....I'm just really curious as to why and how Rich can be so open about using AAS and not get any kind of reprisal from the cops. Anyone else find that weird? So many other guys who are obviously using like Kris Gethin and Steve Cook but you will never hear them admit it. I think honesty is one of Rich's best characteristics, but his ability to stay out of trouble for it is kind of surprising.

The dude just stated in his video he has been around 270 for 15 fucking years.....and all of the sudden this cycle is going to be magic and add 30 lbs?! Ya fucking right...lol

He is phucking insane. I watched a video where he said he wanted to get down to 230 because he is getting older and its not good for the body. Now the dude wants to jump to 300. WTF? Dude is going to be dead soon.

Finally watched it. I think he can put on 30 lbs. Just how clean? But to come off for two months and repeat 30lbs.? That's where I see the issue.
Also not sure where I stand at his 3cc 1/week vs 1cc 3/week change up. I can see a higher spike in levels. But also a lower dip. I'll take a look at the Instagram photos soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also doubt the ability to gain that much in 3 months but agree that he could just as easily pump in more synthol....I'm just really curious as to why and how Rich can be so open about using AAS and not get any kind of reprisal from the cops. Anyone else find that weird? So many other guys who are obviously using like Kris Gethin and Steve Cook but you will never hear them admit it. I think honesty is one of Rich's best characteristics, but his ability to stay out of trouble for it is kind of surprising.

Its going to shock you, but they don't really care. Both him and Loyd have been very open about it. I think the difference it there not dealing.

Also just by saying "I do Roids" doesn't mean you aren't lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom