napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reverse diet womens sarms

Tina

Hey guys.. question.. so i have leaned out greatly. About 10.7% bf, 127 pounds and have veins popping everywhere and LOVE it.. however im not where i wanna be yet. But feel i need to reverse and want to gain minimal fat while putting on some lean mass while reversing back to my maintence calories.. will a sarms stack help with that?.. if so what is recommended..

Hey guys.. question.. so i have leaned out greatly. About 10.7% bf, 127 pounds and have veins popping everywhere and LOVE it.. however im not where i wanna be yet. But feel i need to reverse and want to gain minimal fat while putting on some lean mass while reversing back to my maintence calories.. will a sarms stack help with that?.. if so what is recommended..
you could not have picked a better option... i have the PERFECT stack for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-stenabolic-SR9009

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Dylan gave you a perfect stack for your goals. Sarms are safe and perfct for females and extremely popular because of that. Just check out a lot of the logs here and you'll see the success women have had with sarms.

Thanks for this.. im limited on cash to spend so i was looking into the stenobolic for sure as it will help my slowed metabolism.. do i need rhis the full 3 months or is 1-2 good enough to reap thr benefits of increasing metabolism.. also what happens after discontinuing this does my metabolism stay up ??. Also of the other products mentioned which other would be best compliment stenobolic for my goals if i cant purchase everything.

With the plan Dylan set up and the right nutrition you are GOLDEN.

10.7% body fat for a woman is freaking great, very well done.

Thanks for this.. im limited on cash to spend so i was looking into the stenobolic for sure as it will help my slowed metabolism.. do i need rhis the full 3 months or is 1-2 good enough to reap thr benefits of increasing metabolism.. also what happens after discontinuing this does my metabolism stay up ??. Also of the other products mentioned which other would be best compliment stenobolic for my goals if i cant purchase everything.
you need to run these 12 weeks minimum... your metabolism problems should be reversed as long as you keep it burning and exercising... you can use these two up to 16 weeks at a time and then you only need 2-3 weeks off and then you can run them again... here is the link for the stack followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Perfect thanks dylan.. so i should not experience rebound decreased metabolism after discontinuing these as long as im still active and keep up my exercise.. i think this stack will help me alot--

Perfect thanks dylan.. so i should not experience rebound decreased metabolism after discontinuing these as long as im still active and keep up my exercise.. i think this stack will help me alot--
No you will not experience any rebound whatsoever. You won't get the metabolism increase from sr9009 once you come off, but your metabolism will return to a normal state and not crash

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

just make sure you continue to workout just as hard and eat properly and no, you will not see any decrease with it...

So with the 30mg dosage of stenobolic a day and its 20mg/ml.. thats 1.5ml daily so a bottle will only last 15 days?? Vs a month correct??

Ok so its best to dose it 5mg every few hrs right.. i couldnt just to 10 10 10 for more convience

Ok so its best to dose it 5mg every few hrs right.. i couldnt just to 10 10 10 for more convience
you dont do it on convenience... thats not what this is about... these times are not just made up tina... they are that way because of the half life... your not running it right by dosing on convenience... i understand its an annoying dosing protocol but its with reason... i just want you to get the most out of it but you can dose it however you want

Top Bottom