napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Restless Sleep Solution?

dude its just straight Magnesium?

basically but it has another small blend listed underneath but yes, its basically a magnesium powder but im telling you man, this things knocked me flat on my ass three times in a row... i take just magnesium pills at night now and it does nothing to me like this did...

I saw this product at my local total nutrition, they carry the unflavored bottle for about 25-30 dollars. Could be definitely something worth trying out. Thanks Dylan

I've heard good things. The price tag shied me away though lol. I'll stick to my Dollar Tree melatonin :D.

I've heard good things. The price tag shied me away though lol. I'll stick to my Dollar Tree melatonin :D.

Honestly I will probably purchase it today, I can't hurt besides the loss of a few dollars. I'm desperate for anything, I've been using z-quil but I don't like how I become dependent on it

Honestly I will probably purchase it today, I can't hurt besides the loss of a few dollars. I'm desperate for anything, I've been using z-quil but I don't like how I become dependent on it

^ U can also try hot showers, i have purcahsed my own hot tub some time back, this helps alot as well

That active ingredient in both zzquil and nyquil makes me trip balls. Can't handle it lol.

let me know how it works for you... perhaps im sensitive to it but i know i used it several times to make sure something else wasn't going on with me but bro, i generally only sleep 5-6 hours and i have to get up... im too excited to work etc.. i just can't sleep long like a lot of people who can sleep 8-10 hours... for me, thats unheard of... if i sleep that long then its generally when im sick... even then its hard for me to sleep that long but this had me completely out, never woke up in the middle of sleep like i usually do etc... i couldn't even get out of bed after this lollll Like I said, maybe its just me but my wife and mom both recommended it to me and they said it definitely knocks them out as well but not to the extent it did me! let me know how you like it

also, the sauna really helps with sleep... if you sit in the sauna 30 - 60 minutes before bed time it goes for a much cleaner sleep

Melatonin and some other stuff i assume?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Bro I think it is a magnesium mix. It works pretty good. Next morning be ready.. diarreah. Kills 2 birds with one stone...lol. Sleep that night wake up and dump. Gets me right into nature's rhythm. Hard to believe when you read the ingredients. They must be leaving out the amount ludes in there lol.

EmergenC fizzy packets also make EmergenZ. It has melatonin and also Mg I believe

Yes, what EZ_E said, somatomax, dont take a full scoop first time around, maybe half or so , omg it will knock you the fuck out, I slept for 18 hours...oops..
I have also used binurial beats, very relaxing mediation type stuff

Top Bottom