napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Regular people

Gymjunkie38

Outside of work Im pretty reclusive I guess all my friends are fitness competors and I spend all my time in the gym
But when I have too face normal people it makes me sick too my stomach . Im at my kids Bday party watching my family who is all close too obiese pile in pizza cake and icecream with no regrets I want too scream at them but I keep my mouth shut how does some look in the mirror and say Im fat as fuck I think Ill go eat a cheesburger I dont get it.

I dunno man. Some people just don't give a shit anymore. My girlfriend keeps complaining about gaining weight and yet she keeps making excuses about going full days without eating anything but desserts and drinking whisky. She works out and runs too but she's fallen off the wagon and keeps making excuses and using her off time to socially drink and not rest even though she complains about work and being tired all the time. I've told her about alcohol and hormones and that all the booze is sending the cake straight to her stomach but meh... Can't muster the will power to quit. She's in Vegas now boozing it up. I want to yell at her too but she'll just shutdown and ignore me because she's the "ignorance is bliss" type of person. Grrr

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outside of work Im pretty reclusive I guess all my friends are fitness competors and I spend all my time in the gym
But when I have too face normal people it makes me sick too my stomach . Im at my kids Bday party watching my family who is all close too obiese pile in pizza cake and icecream with no regrets I want too scream at them but I keep my mouth shut how does some look in the mirror and say Im fat as fuck I think Ill go eat a cheesburger I dont get it.

It's just two different mentalities and two different lifestyles bro. It's just as hard for them to see why the hell we would do what we do, as it is for us to understand them. We re actually the major minority here. Our obesity rate is like 60%, so MOST people out there live that way. People live off of fast food and junk with their sedentary lifestyles. People like us are the elite, but a small and vastly outnumbered group.

That's why it can make life in general very hard to adapt to for us. We are constantly surrounded by social and family functions that expose us to the type of life, which is contradictory to our own lifestyles. It's all about finding that balance in my opinion, while keeping on track.

I try to always do my best with this. I have structured and planned cheat meals with my family like pizza night or whatever, but I keep it sensible. At a kids birthday party I might make a sacrifice throughout the day so I can enjoy some cake and ice cream, but I NEVER go overboard. I also may enjoy a few beers with my brother or going out for a kid free night with dinner and drinks with the wife. I ALWAYS do this, unless I was in prep or something, and it never hurts my progress.

I've found that balance very well in my life, and I think that is what brings happiness not only to myself, but also to those I love and that are close to me. Everybody has their own way of doing things. I guess whatever the case, it's what brings you happiness. For me, I will never let my lifestyle get in the way of life, as long as I'm still making progress towards becoming a better me

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

There is also this politically correct mentality these days telling people to be happy and not worry about beauty just be happy with your fat self when it is not even beauty but health that they are causing people to ignore.

It's called cognitive dissonance. It's too painful to admit the truth and try to fix it so they become blind to the truth.

Treating yourself when your in good shape and being sensible about and being fat ass and having 2000 calorie meal 4 times a day while being border line diabetic and on blood presure meds is insane but im wrong for mentioning its there fault is the main thing I get frustated with

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

We really should try our best to look at people and not judge. Many people simply do not care about their outward appearance and would prefer to live a life full of gluttony and overindulgence. It's when said people complain about being obese whilst shoving a "serving" (aka 4 servings) of cake in their pie holes saying, "No matter what I do I just can't seem to lose weight." It's also rather frustrating when the same people complain when you politely decline food saying, "You're in good shape. You can have this."

They just don't get it.

The food pushers really kill me with them its more that they need too justify there gluttony and us not eating it makes it worse . I have good stuff and cheat meals but what they dont understand is its planned around my workouts and my diet is adjusted for it . and when it once a week or even two sometimes I have things in mind I have deprived myself of in order too reach my goals and those are on the list too have that I look forward too . Im not blowing my diet for some disgusting hot dogs or crappy cake from publix . Im going too a steak house or somewhere nice too have something really good . because after that its back too chicken and rice for a couple weeks .

Come to Louisiana where I am a minority. We have about 35% obesity. The drive up window to get a white russian made with heavy cream and Kalua is always busy.!

The food pushers really kill me with them its more that they need too justify there gluttony and us not eating it makes it worse . I have good stuff and cheat meals but what they dont understand is its planned around my workouts and my diet is adjusted for it . and when it once a week or even two sometimes I have things in mind I have deprived myself of in order too reach my goals and those are on the list too have that I look forward too . Im not blowing my diet for some disgusting hot dogs or crappy cake from publix . Im going too a steak house or somewhere nice too have something really good . because after that its back too chicken and rice for a couple weeks .

I'm thinking of that Fresh Prince (Will Smith) song "Parents Just Don't Understand." Change it to "Fatties Just Don't Understand" and now we're talking lol.

As a former fatty I know this loud and clear!!!
Now the shoe is on the other foot it REALLY pisses me off 10 times worse.
Look at when you go into a large grocery store there are fuckin 15 hover rounds so fat asses can load up hoho's and grape soda and not have to walk to get it!!

The REASON they need these devices is because they are FAT!!!...not because of a bad hip a bad foot a bad knee and bad this or that...they have these problems because they are fuckin FAT!!!!!!!!

God I want to scream it in the store sometimes......I had to do 3 of my neighbors leafs....why...because they are too fat and they are my age!!!

My Daughter and her husband have gained 50 pounds EACH in the last year after marriage and they are in their late twenties seems like you can't run from it no matter what!!

It's everywhere and unfortunately it will only get worse over the years to come. It's obvious they don't need those devices because they're fat, they're fat because of those devices. If their TDEE is that of a dormant house cat then of course they're going to remain obese. Make an effort and move around more, people! Only true way to increase your metabolism!!! lol.

I share in this frustration... there are so many that just dont care... its great to enjoy life, i agree but some people actually live to eat... they only care about what they are eating at ALL TIMES... its disgusting... then they are the same ones that bitch about their weight LOLLLL... it infuriates me... it such a lack of care for themselves honestly... they simply do not care what they are putting in their own bodies and i just cant wrap my head around that... i completely understand where you are coming from bro... it is quite disgusting and it also sets a bad example for their kids and others around them... how can you ever be happy when your in shit condition?

I share in this frustration... there are so many that just dont care... its great to enjoy life, i agree but some people actually live to eat... they only care about what they are eating at ALL TIMES... its disgusting... then they are the same ones that bitch about their weight LOLLLL... it infuriates me... it such a lack of care for themselves honestly... they simply do not care what they are putting in their own bodies and i just cant wrap my head around that... i completely understand where you are coming from bro... it is quite disgusting and it also sets a bad example for their kids and others around them... how can you ever be happy when your in shit condition?
My biggest thing that makes me want too explode is when they claim medical issue .thats where I snap because I have hypothyroidism I take 150 mcgs of synthroid everyday and my metabolism sucks im 270 lbs sub 10 percent bodyfat and my tdee is like 2800 calories I diet down on chicken and broccoli its awfull but I have abs year round excuses are for the weak bottom line

I guess I see these things myself. It is distressing when I see young college aged kids walking around on the edge of obese and seemingly oblivious to their circumstance. It is all too easy to become undisciplined or to never learn it. I have a running battle with one of the guys that works in my gym. He never works out. He is well over 60 and has a huge gut. He is tall... 6'4" and I bet he weighs 300 pounds but 100 of it in his stomach and he walks around with a back brace on. No wonder he needs one with a gut that he needs a wheelbarrow to carry it around.

This to me is different from the ones I see in the gym that are obese but working to change. I will encourage them to hell and back... at least they are trying.

I guess I see these things myself. It is distressing when I see young college aged kids walking around on the edge of obese and seemingly oblivious to their circumstance. It is all too easy to become undisciplined or to never learn it. I have a running battle with one of the guys that works in my gym. He never works out. He is well over 60 and has a huge gut. He is tall... 6'4" and I bet he weighs 300 pounds but 100 of it in his stomach and he walks around with a back brace on. No wonder he needs one with a gut that he needs a wheelbarrow to carry it around.

This to me is different from the ones I see in the gym that are obese but working to change. I will encourage them to hell and back... at least they are trying.

The ones that are trying are differant most of them are mislead by a corrupt supplament industry . food products labeling themselves heathly alternatives even though there loaded with high glycemic carbs and over proccesed junk . weight loss scams galore and a gym full of out of shape personal trainers who dont know there ass from a whole in the wall all looking too get in there pockets while they make no results .
Its the on behind me at seven elleven when im getting my smart water and quest bar that has a liter of mountain deww 3 donuts a bag of chips candy bar and gets out of line too tell the lady ringing me up that he wants two slices of the pizza in the case im like fucking binge allready should really be eating all that

Top Bottom