napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Refugee

Derkaderk

Hey lads, I'm a refugee from a few sites, mainly the biased evo.org! I wanted to come to a completely unbiased website. At first I thought it was evo and loved it for a few months. That is until I saw every damn post had something that referred them to buy n2 products or that damn shit. I also felt like they were like a bunch of marketing fucks that bs people that want a legit advice and so forth. So I hope this is a great place to get to know the true people who are genuine to helping other people in bodybuilding/lifting in general. Thanks guys

Hey lads, I'm a refugee from a few sites, mainly the biased evo.org! I wanted to come to a completely unbiased website. At first I thought it was evo and loved it for a few months. That is until I saw every damn post had something that referred them to buy n2 products or that damn shit. I also felt like they were like a bunch of marketing fucks that bs people that want a legit advice and so forth. So I hope this is a great place to get to know the true people who are genuine to helping other people in bodybuilding/lifting in general. Thanks guys

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! you will find rather quickly that no other forum in existence compares... you are now part of family here, not a market... while we do provide the best sources on the planet because that is all that is allowed here... you will get nothing but the best information possible from some of the best minds you could possibly encounter... im always here if you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know

I'm glad to see you come over to our home here at AR, and away from that corrupt scamming place. You'll get honest and truthful advice here from some very knowledgeable people. Welcome to the Adrenaline Rush family, and if you need anything at all just let me know!

the supplment stuff is minor to whats going on now. they are kicking sources off their board and ruining their repuations with lies to steal their customers because they have opened their own underground steriod ring. that place is toxic and deathpit. stay as far away as you can,it will bring nothing but harm to you, trust me. welcome to ar

Welcome to the family bro. This forum is based entirely around helping with sound advice, solid sources and positivity! Glad to have you.

Welcome brother. Always good to see more guys from that shit hole come in search of a better place. And yes thier sickness in greed causes them to vomit thier marketing bullshit on to every thread they can.

Top Bottom