napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RedMorkai's Transformation Contest Log

Week 2 food, pretty similar looking stuff to week 1.

25r2tt4.jpg

Good job no pizza or burritos, but I do see some ravioli lol what do you put in your oatmeal?

Good job no pizza or burritos, but I do see some ravioli lol what do you put in your oatmeal?

I made sure not to take any pictures of any pizza!

I put in probably a little shy of a tablespoon of maple syrup, a TBSP is 50cal. I get from my sister who taps her maple trees in the yard and processes every year. It's quite a bit different tasting than name brand syrups if you've never had it before. I'm getting kind of low on it so I'm going to change to cinnamon and fruit occasionally.

I made sure not to take any pictures of any pizza!

I put in probably a little shy of a tablespoon of maple syrup, a TBSP is 50cal. I get from my sister who taps her maple trees in the yard and processes every year. It's quite a bit different tasting than name brand syrups if you've never had it before. I'm getting kind of low on it so I'm going to change to cinnamon and fruit occasionally.

Haha you left it out, cuz I would've pointed it out...lol...
Interesting...nope never had syrup that way, sounds yummy!!!

Haha you left it out, cuz I would've pointed it out...lol...
Interesting...nope never had syrup that way, sounds yummy!!!

haha, nah, in all honesty didn't have any pizza. I don't have pizza too often. My parents had that slice of pizza I saw in fridge that I stole the first week lol.

Took the dog out to the trail, a little shorter trip than usually only about an hour.

I got a massage after which was terrific. Resting for the rest of the day.

Did my long run yesterday. I had none of my long quick dry shirts washed and I was wearing leggings so I grabbed a long cotton shirt without thinking. At the end of the 7 miles my shirt probably weighed 2-3 lbs lol. I went home and took a shower and my right nipple burned, my left slightly too! Damn cotton shirt caused chaffing.

Did my long run yesterday. I had none of my long quick dry shirts washed and I was wearing leggings so I grabbed a long cotton shirt without thinking. At the end of the 7 miles my shirt probably weighed 2-3 lbs lol. I went home and took a shower and my right nipple burned, my left slightly too! Damn cotton shirt caused chaffing.
Haha this is kind of funny...lol sorry... you wear leggings??? Lol lol but damn 7 miles that's awesomeness!

Haha this is kind of funny...lol sorry... you wear leggings??? Lol lol but damn 7 miles that's awesomeness!

I do when I squat and deadlift. They're compression leggings. My legs get scrapped up deadlifting if I don't wear them and sweat pants tend to be too hot. I feel like they help my knees when I squat too, feedback from the tight fabric or something.

I do when I squat and deadlift. They're compression leggings. My legs get scrapped up deadlifting if I don't wear them and sweat pants tend to be too hot. I feel like they help my knees when I squat too, feedback from the tight fabric or something.
Ahhhh ok...I was thinking maybe some bling bling leggings lol...just messing with ya!

3 weeks of competition have gone by. I'm down about 6lbs, I think about 3lbs is actual fat maybe even less. I wish I was making more progress, as usual, but I'm also pretty satisfied, really been enjoying the increased cardio and I think I'll begin to reap even more benefits from it in the weeks to come. Here's a pic update, I definitely screwed up my back double bicep pose lol. Posing is something I'll have to work on when I actually have something decent to work with, haha!

34igzcz.jpg

3 weeks of competition have gone by. I'm down about 6lbs, I think about 3lbs is actual fat maybe even less. I wish I was making more progress, as usual, but I'm also pretty satisfied, really been enjoying the increased cardio and I think I'll begin to reap even more benefits from it in the weeks to come. Here's a pic update, I definitely screwed up my back double bicep pose lol. Posing is something I'll have to work on when I actually have something decent to work with, haha!

34igzcz.jpg

Great job!!! Looking good!! Can see a significant difference!! Keep killing it minus the leggings lol!!

Nice progress RED, that extra cardio just kicks the weight right off. But getting it back on right is the problem,at least mine!! You can definitely see a condition difference !! As for the leggings, there fine just no tighty whitey pics, especially if the laundry needs to be done!!! Hah

Nice progress RED, that extra cardio just kicks the weight right off. But getting it back on right is the problem,at least mine!! You can definitely see a condition difference !! As for the leggings, there fine just no tighty whitey pics, especially if the laundry needs to be done!!! Hah

Thanks svanimost! I've been enjoying it more than usual. Heck no to the tighty whiteys, I wouldn't wear those lol.

34igzcz.jpg
I can definitely see a big difference already!!! Great job thus far!!! 😊

I can definitely see a big difference already!!! Great job thus far!!! ��

Thanks! Need to kill that last bit of flub at the bottom of my abs. I think it's slightly loose skin from losing all the weight over the past 18 months. Hopefully it will tighten up.

It's finally relatively warm here in Maine so I'll be hitting the pavement for my cardio in a few minutes. Expect to get sore as it's quite a bit different than running on a treadmill. It's only mid 40's, but the sun is out and most of the ice/snow is clear from the sides of the roads.

Top Bottom