napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RedMorkai's Transformation Contest Log

1-2 trail/snowshoe walk with dog, usually around 2hrs

Now this is different!! Mountains???

The trail is usually the old railroad bed that's been torn up. There's enough snowmobiles that go through that keeps the snow packed down and walk in normal boots. The snowshoeing would be off trail through the woods and over the lake. I have lakeside property so I have easy access to a lot of trails during the winter when the lake freezes. It can be quite the workout when we have a lot of fluffy powder snow.

The trail is usually the old railroad bed that's been torn up. There's enough snowmobiles that go through that keeps the snow packed down and walk in normal boots. The snowshoeing would be off trail through the woods and over the lake. I have lakeside property so I have easy access to a lot of trails during the winter when the lake freezes. It can be quite the workout when we have a lot of fluffy powder snow.
Nice!!! This is very different and interesting. I love the outdoors but the cold I could live without lol.

Fuck yeah Red tear it up!!! You get some serious cardio in brother!! I'm interested in seeing where this takes you, basically your diet is going to dictate your transformation. Are you tracking macros?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Thanks man. I don't officially track macros anymore. I eat pretty similar things every week and I do keep a relative total calorie in my head throughout the day. I do occasionally write down what I ate for a couple days to ensure I haven't strayed, but I honestly haven't done that in a while. If progress stalls I'll definitely have to re evaluate.

Nice!!! This is very different and interesting. I love the outdoors but the cold I could live without lol.

I used to like it more; I guess becoming an adult made me have to deal with more of the annoying sides lol. I've been seriously considering getting a 2nd place for 3-4 months during the winter.

First grocery haul.

2cy5e38.jpg

Ya I love the steamers. I only have 1/2-1 a day. I pretty much only get the rice mixed with veggie ones now, but I mix it up sometimes. I do veggies fresh if I can.

I'm starting this week by doing some minor intermittent fasting. I eat around 1pm and stop eating around 9pm. I'll probably only do this 2-3 weeks, we'll see. Mostly doing it to help kill food cravings which I have been having some since being naughty during Christmas.

I won't be sharing all my meals, but here is the first meal of the day and first meal pic for my log:
vhf5oh.jpg

Approximately 20F 50C 25P

egq1jp.jpg

~15F 30C 20P

1zzndav.jpg

~35F 35C 35P

2a4x25z.jpg

~2F 40C 45P

Not pictured
1/2 meatloaf sandwich
1 cups of raspberries
1 protein shake
1/2 can of tuna and 1 mandarin
~5F 54C 60P

Total for the day
~77F 209C 185P

Did legs at the gym today, was a really good session as I'm feeling pretty pumped about doing this transformation.

28ulcv7.jpg

Great meals bro! Macros are nicely rounded also. Love the variety

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Top Bottom