napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RedMorkai's Transformation Contest Log

Looking swole already man! Great foundation to start with and the food looks good too! Good luck my friend! We are all going to ROCK THIS SHIT!

Thanks man, appreciate that. I'm very motivated with our transformation group.

Damn your food looks amazing

Thanks! While I keep a lot of my food choices relatively simple; I do like to make most of my meals appealing. I'll admit sometimes it's literally just a can of tuna with a piece of fruit or something when doing a quick snack haha.

Thanks! While I keep a lot of my food choices relatively simple; I do like to make most of my meals appealing. I'll admit sometimes it's literally just a can of tuna with a piece of fruit or something when doing a quick snack haha.
You can prep my meals! Lol they do look yummy! [emoji4]

I agree man. When you eat the same thing every week you gotta be creative in how you cook/season it lol

About to hit the squat rack, amped up for this workout. I might finally write up my workout regimen today, but then again it is the beginning of the weekend. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Just got back from the trail with the dog. Just shy of a 90 minute session. I don't know how, but she managed to find some unfrozen water and got wet. Her whole lower half was covered in mini icicles by the time we finished haha.

2qnabkp.jpg

Just got back from the trail with the dog. Just shy of a 90 minute session. I don't know how, but she managed to find some unfrozen water and got wet. Her whole lower half was covered in mini icicles by the time we finished haha.

2qnabkp.jpg
Nice...that's quite of bit of snow.... cute cute doggie!!! [emoji4] get her some snow boots lol...

Top Bottom