napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recovery cycle after injury advice needed.

AlexanderCarpenter

Hello guys I need some help and advice. Had recently a cycling accident that left me pretty banged up. Major injuries are broken ankle, both maleolar sides broken ,heel bone fractured, and broken fibula. Got surgery metal plate and screws for fixation. Damage to tendons and soft tissue unknown. But doesn't look good. I feel like at least one side of ankle is badly afected tendon wise.
I am 29 years old no smoking non drinking . Around 120 kgs at 180 cm height I would like to consider myself a small big guy with natural good strength. Did body building /power lifting for 2 years and martial arts and cycling for more then 12 years. I am working hard jobs since age of 6 rowing boats fishing on the river labourer etc.
Deadlift 285 kg
Bench 180 kg
Squat 245 kg
only took creatine and protein powders so far. Body fat around 20%. Colesterol lvl good. Blood pressure hi normals. No other cardiovascular problems or liver problems. Not eating super clean but I can change it.

But this injury it's really bad I can't work I can't train to much need to keep my leg elevated allmost all the time. And I don't have anybody to lean on I need to get back to work very fast and sometimes that means 12 hours standing fixing doors and carrying them up the stairs one door can be 60-90 kg. I need to recover really fast with out the risk of reinjury .

After the bone is completely healed
I was thinking of taking a terapeutical dose of test and deca durabolin. Maybe 150 per week each. I have read both have properties that might speed up healing and getting back in shape. I am against the clock spoke to two doctors they said it's not worth it. But I have to pay my rent and 1 month of extra time off work could be very bad. Until I get the claim from the van that hit me I don't have much money left. I have had injuries before and when u get back into hard work especially price work it's very hard. Any advice is welcome thank you. Also props to Dylan gemelli for the forum and sry to see your YouTube channel is down. I currently live in London UK.

i wouldnt do that at all bro... neither is going to heal you whatsoever and deca masking your injury could leave you worse off than you are.. sarms will provide you with real healing benefits that would actually work for you...

I have been reading about them seems very interesting, but where can I get them ??? Could I get a legit source for Europe? Tnx for the reply anyway. If deca will just mask it not good.
Why all these ppl are saying that it will increase bone mass and help bone healing for Deca durabolin? I also got that info from a sports doctor. That it could speed up recovery? Could it be worth it to do sarms, and deca?

im not in any way, shape or form advising you to use deca... you can use it if you want man, but its not going to heal shit.. its going to mask all your problems while you use it and then when you stop, it will leave you likely worse off than when you started

I think - this is just my humble opinion- that you should work closely with a physio/kinesiology team to determine the nature of you injuries, the expected healing time and follow an exercise routine designed specifically for you. Human beings are all different, healing times depend on a number of factors such as DNA, body composition, etc. I sense desperation on your post and I don't blame you, at all. Unfortunately there are not quick fixes for some injuries, you just need to give yourself time and pretty much start from scratch, one step at the time. Not worth it getting re-injured. If you want to try sarms Dylan is the man. Good luck

Last edited:
I think - this is just my humble opinion- that you should work closely with a physio/kinesiology team to determine the nature of you injuries, the expected healing time and follow an exercise routine designed specifically for you. Human beings are all different, healing times depend on a number of factors such as DNA, body composition, etc. I sense desperation on your post and I don't blame you, at all. Unfortunately there are not quick fixes for some injuries, you just need to give yourself time and pretty much start from scratch, one step at the time. Not worth it getting re-injured. If you want to try sarms Dylan is the man. Good luck
well said and i completely agree

Top Bottom