napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Recomp Diet

So we know that the goal of a recomp diet is to gain muscle and lose fat which is extremely difficult. You have to know you're body very well and and I wouldn't recommend this type of approach to a novice dieter. Rookie's should aim for more of the cut and bulk approach until they figure out how their bodies respond to food and cardio. My question is how do some of you advance dieters set up your recomp diets? Its different for everyone but I just wanted some ideas and opinions? What do y'all do with carbs, cardio, fats, and do you use the scale to adjust your calories?

CobraMuscle said:
So we know that the goal of a recomp diet is to gain muscle and lose fat which is extremely difficult. You have to know you're body very well and and I wouldn't recommend this type of approach to a novice dieter. Rookie's should aim for more of the cut and bulk approach until they figure out how their bodies respond to food and cardio. My question is how do some of you advance dieters set up your recomp diets? Its different for everyone but I just wanted some ideas and opinions? What do y'all do with carbs, cardio, fats, and do you use the scale to adjust your calories?

I always attempt to recomp in some sort of fashion as its the most challenging but yields the most desired look... i often myself changing my diet each and every time though as i find new methods and ways that work with my body... i eat at a deficit every recomp but utilize a lot of compounds that are excellent for adding size regardless... this is why i always use sarms in my stacks because they are the kings of preventing muscle wastage as that was their original intent and the correlate so well with steroid use to ensure this and keeping gains so clean and allowing for that extra enhanced cut while adding size... this is one of the many reasons i preach their use so much because they allow the recomp to get to a different level...

i always keep my protein high but also have been adding a few more carbs instead of completely depriving them or making them too low and very clean fats but also minimal... this is generally how i diet... low sodium, minimal sugar (mainly from fruit), moderate but clean carbs and a bit under maintenance... however as you mentioned, diets are all different from person to person but especially with recomp... it is the most difficult to dial in and takes constant adjusting...

Top Bottom