napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 from umbrella labs?

dstl314

I was just making this thread to see what's y'all's thought on their rad 140 I just tried my first dose of umbrella polycell it's milky white and has nothing of a taste has a little smell to it . Now compared to my bottles I have from chemyo theirs is clear and deff has a taste not horrible but I can tell you just dropped a dose in your mouth. So basically just looking for thoughts and if anyone has had good results from umbrella polycell rad and if so was the rad you received like how I stated as well ? Thanks

ive posted about the poly cell formula, that gives a very in depth explanation about it... its a very advanced carrier and it allows for maximum absorption as well as the ability to take it sublingually as well... its far superior to any other solvent used and Umbrella reviews and user feedback all over the internet show that...

ive posted about the poly cell formula, that gives a very in depth explanation about it... its a very advanced carrier and it allows for maximum absorption as well as the ability to take it sublingually as well... its far superior to any other solvent used and Umbrella reviews and user feedback all over the internet show that...

Thanks Dylan I got you appreciate the response and honestly after a few days of switching from chemyo to umbrella polycell I noticed an increase in energy unless I'm tripping 😅 switched mid cycle from chemyos

Thanks Dylan I got you appreciate the response and honestly after a few days of switching from chemyo to umbrella polycell I noticed an increase in energy unless I'm tripping 😅 switched mid cycle from chemyos
Im happy to help bro!

Who I started sourcing with from the get go they wasn't bad the rad I got worked alright. I thought they was pretty legit not saying they are the best but I'm excited to see if this umbrella rad does me right
Umbrella has the longest standing reputation you are going to find, with a REAL facility with REAL product production, quality control and care on each product so you are getting the absolute best

Heard good things about their enclo . That was potent just started tht since coming into last week's any recommendations for dosing while on last 2 weeks of cycle then the next 4 to running the pct

I was just making this thread to see what's y'all's thought on their rad 140 I just tried my first dose of umbrella polycell it's milky white and has nothing of a taste has a little smell to it . Now compared to my bottles I have from chemyo theirs is clear and deff has a taste not horrible but I can tell you just dropped a dose in your mouth. So basically just looking for thoughts and if anyone has had good results from umbrella polycell rad and if so was the rad you received like how I stated as well ? Thanks
Chemyo is junk

The taste and colour really come down to the other things in the bottle besides the active ingredient. No need to worry about it. Umbrella is the best!

Top Bottom