napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions regarding the triple stack

Chris806

Hey everyone, I have spent a while researching Sarms and have decided on doing a triple stack cycle to shred down.

Weight: 170
BF: 10-12%
Training: 3 years

I will be running traditional doses, but had a few questions about some additional compounds.

1-12 Ostarine 25mg ED in the morning
1-12 S4 50mg ED (25mg morning/night)
1-12 GW-501516 20mg ED preworkout
1-12 SR-9009 30mg ED (5mg every 2-3 hours)
1-12 D-spark
1-12 N2Slin
1-12 Albuterol 12-18mg ED

PCT

13-16 GW-501516 20mg ED preworkout
13-16 Nolva/Clomid 50/20/20/20

Thoughts on D-spark, N2slin, and albuterol? Is it even worth my time?

I have been on the EC stack for the past 8 weeks doing 50mg ephedrine/400mg caffeine per day. To my understanding this stack acts directly on the receptors and because of this I plan on stopping it before I start the triple stack. Is this correct? Will the triple stack be less effective because of this time on EC? If so, how much time should I allow between stopping EC and starting Sarms?

I have also been on propecia for hair loss for the past 8 weeks @ .625mg EOD. This averages to .26mg ED which is a rather conservative dose. I had gyno surgery 7 months ago which removed most of the glandular tissue found beneath both my nipples. However, I feel that even at this dose I am experiencing slight puffiness and tenderness on my left nipple where the excision is found. My surgeon has NOT ruled out the possibility of a recurrence, but feels that it is unlikely due to most of the gland being removed and the low dose of propecia I am using. So now I'm not sure if these sides (the puffiness) are just something that my body experiences but doesn't necessarily mean that gyno is beginning to develop again.

If it is the latter as a precautionary measure I think it might be a good idea to throw an AI into the stack, but I'm not sure which or how much. I know of Aridex and Aromasin. What do you guys think I should use?

Hey everyone, I have spent a while researching Sarms and have decided on doing a triple stack cycle to shred down.

Weight: 170
BF: 10-12%
Training: 3 years

I will be running traditional doses, but had a few questions about some additional compounds.

1-12 Ostarine 25mg ED in the morning
1-12 S4 50mg ED (25mg morning/night)
1-12 GW-501516 20mg ED preworkout
1-12 SR-9009 30mg ED (5mg every 2-3 hours)
1-12 D-spark
1-12 N2Slin
1-12 Albuterol 12-18mg ED

PCT

13-16 GW-501516 20mg ED preworkout
13-16 Nolva/Clomid 50/20/20/20

Thoughts on D-spark, N2slin, and albuterol? Is it even worth my time?

I have been on the EC stack for the past 8 weeks doing 50mg ephedrine/400mg caffeine per day. To my understanding this stack acts directly on the receptors and because of this I plan on stopping it before I start the triple stack. Is this correct? Will the triple stack be less effective because of this time on EC? If so, how much time should I allow between stopping EC and starting Sarms?

I have also been on propecia for hair loss for the past 8 weeks @ .625mg EOD. This averages to .26mg ED which is a rather conservative dose. I had gyno surgery 7 months ago which removed most of the glandular tissue found beneath both my nipples. However, I feel that even at this dose I am experiencing slight puffiness and tenderness on my left nipple where the excision is found. My surgeon has NOT ruled out the possibility of a recurrence, but feels that it is unlikely due to most of the gland being removed and the low dose of propecia I am using. So now I'm not sure if these sides (the puffiness) are just something that my body experiences but doesn't necessarily mean that gyno is beginning to develop again.

If it is the latter as a precautionary measure I think it might be a good idea to throw an AI into the stack, but I'm not sure which or how much. I know of Aridex and Aromasin. What do you guys think I should use?

hey bro... im happy to help...

the first thing to make sure is that you are getting the right quality... www.sarmsx.com has the very best sarms you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

GET RID of the dspark and n2slin... those are jokes especially the n2slin... when they came out with the new formula on that, it did nothing... those are just a waste of money...

you can use albuterol... its not really necessary but if you can get some quality then its fine to put in there but for the cost, you would be so much better off running RAD-140... if your going to drop and add things then i would drop the things i said and add RAD at 20 mg per day... all dosed in the a.m.

the triple stack would not be less effective with the eca stack.. i have had several run them together and they had no effect but once again, that's not necessary right now... you are in good condition and you can drop weight and build muscle with sarms... you will cut up while still adding size... what muscle will you add with eca or albuterol? will they retain muscle?? the answers are none and no... its far more effective and much safer to run sarms only than adding those... not to mention, much more effective...

i dont see any problem with adding aromasin however i would not do anything until you had bloodwork confirming there was an estrogen problem... get that first and let us know and we will make sure you get the right guidance on what you need to do...

Okay, I'll remove dspark, n2slin, and albuterol from the cycle. What about d-aspartic acid?

I have scheduled an appointment this week to get the bloodwork taken care of

Okay, I'll remove dspark, n2slin, and albuterol from the cycle. What about d-aspartic acid?

I have scheduled an appointment this week to get the bloodwork taken care of

D aspartic acid is fine to use, and I would recommend putting that in weeks 9-12 before pct

Definitely use www.sarmsx.com for all your sarms needs bro. I wouldn't use anyone else or trust anything else. Stay away from companies like sarms1 that have very poor products and quality

For you goals I would actually expand on that triple stack a bit more and add sr9009 to it if you have the means. Your layout would look like this

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Is there a particular place I can get the D-aspartic acid?

Also, what kind of results can I expect to get running the cycle for 12 weeks given my stats?

Also, what kind of results can I expect to get running the cycle for 12 weeks given my stats?
DAA can be found anywhere online. A good source for it is d test because it comes in a tasty chewable tablet. Rock posted the link for you

As far as gains, nobody can tell you what to expect bro. Everyone is different and there are too many variables to give a good answer. Just know that your diet and training is what directly impacts the gains you make

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

here is the link for the daa i prefer... www.hardsupplements.com/post-cycle/test-boost/power-chews-d-test-180ct/

you can get many types of results with this stack... its very versatile... its more of a cutting style but if you want size with it, you can definitely get lean muscle gain... mk2866 and s4 definitely provide lean body mass... gw and sr will have your work output at levels you never thought possible... you can do so many things here bro.,.

my lab results came in as follows:

The values I've highlighted are ones that I find concerning, obviously propecia is doing its job of suppressing DHT conversion, however, it has topped off my estrogen levels to almost out of normal range. Does anything else look concerning? I have aromasin on hand from sarmsx and was wondering what dosage and frequency I should start using it to normalize my estrogen levels.

Testosterone, Serum 689 ng/dL reference range: 348-1197 ng/dL

Testosterone, Free 15.85 ng/dL reference range: 5.00-21.00 ng/dL

Dihydrotestosterone 25 ng/dL reference range: 30-85 ng/dL

DHEA-Sulfate 179.7 ug/dL reference range: 164.3-530.5 ug/dL

LH 5.7 mIU/mL reference range: 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL

FSH 1.5 mIU/mL reference range: 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL

Progesterone 0.6 ng/mL reference range: 0.2-1.4 ng/mL

Estrogens, Total 113 pg/mL reference range: 40-115 pg/mL

Estrone, Serum 61 pg/mL reference range: 12-72 pg/mL

Prolactin 9.6 ng/mL reference range: 4.0-15.2 ng/mL

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 36.2 nmol/L reference range: 16.5-55.9 nmol/L

Last edited:
I can't see the highlighted ones you're referring to but the only issue I see is with your estro, it's on the higher end but still in range. Maybe I'm missing something cause I'm on tapatalk.

It would be nice to see your metabolic panel, CBC, lipids etc. did you run that blood work as well?

I can't see the highlighted ones you're referring to but the only issue I see is with your estro, it's on the higher end but still in range. Maybe I'm missing something cause I'm on tapatalk.

It would be nice to see your metabolic panel, CBC, lipids etc. did you run that blood work as well?

Unfortunately, this was all that was tested.

my lab results came in as follows:

The values I've highlighted are ones that I find concerning, obviously propecia is doing its job of suppressing DHT conversion, however, it has topped off my estrogen levels to almost out of normal range. Does anything else look concerning? I have aromasin on hand from sarmsx and was wondering what dosage and frequency I should start using it to normalize my estrogen levels.

Testosterone, Serum 689 ng/dL reference range: 348-1197 ng/dL

Testosterone, Free 15.85 ng/dL reference range: 5.00-21.00 ng/dL

Dihydrotestosterone 25 ng/dL reference range: 30-85 ng/dL

DHEA-Sulfate 179.7 ug/dL reference range: 164.3-530.5 ug/dL

LH 5.7 mIU/mL reference range: 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL

FSH 1.5 mIU/mL reference range: 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL

Progesterone 0.6 ng/mL reference range: 0.2-1.4 ng/mL

Estrogens, Total 113 pg/mL reference range: 40-115 pg/mL

Estrone, Serum 61 pg/mL reference range: 12-72 pg/mL

Prolactin 9.6 ng/mL reference range: 4.0-15.2 ng/mL

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 36.2 nmol/L reference range: 16.5-55.9 nmol/L

The only thing I would worry about is that estrogen level. You need to get that down. Start the Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and that should help it

I'd also like to mention that I am still using propecia at an even MORE reduced dose of .3125mg M/W/F which equates to about .125mg/day (splitting proscar 5mg into 16 pieces as best as I can). At this dosage I am still experiencing puffiness (seems less though) on my left nipple and no longer feel the tingling sensation. I am hoping someone can more accurately comment on this side given my lab results before I hop on sarms triple stack.

The only thing I would worry about is that estrogen level. You need to get that down. Start the Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD and that should help it

That was the exact dose and timing I was considering. Should I take it in the mornings at the same time I take propecia? Will I theoretically have to be on Aromasin forever?

Btw you never mentioned height. Hard to make anything of your weight without height. And no one can know if you'll have to take aromasin forever. You just have to see. An endo would be a good thing to talk to about that.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

That was the exact dose and timing I was considering. Should I take it in the mornings at the same time I take propecia? Will I theoretically have to be on Aromasin forever?

No,you will not need to be on it forever. Just nail you get your estrogen controlled back in range. Then take a couple,weeks and retest your levels

You can take Aromasin whenever is best for you. Morning is fine

My estro was high a few months ago liquiarom knocked that shit down quick. To say u will need it forever i doubt it but when u change ur hormone levels on cycle its always good to have it on hand and use it 12.5 eod on cycle or if u have probs 12.5 ed til ur symptoms go away

Top Bottom