napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on Gyno

ob2

So I've started to realize I'm one of those unfortunate people who are gyno sensitive. I've gotten nipple soreness and bumps under the nipples every cycle. I've gotten blood tests before and I've always managed to keep my E in check. But when I drop down to cruise all goes away. The soreness is gone and the bumps go away in a matter of 3 to 4 weeks. I'm currently on cycle again and of course am dealing with the same problem. I'm running 1000mg of test e per week and 50mg of dbol. AI is 25 mg aromasin ED. Just got mid cycle bloods again and my estrogen is at 27. Great spot I would think. But, I still have lumps and soreness. Any suggestions?? I've read a few places where adding nolva at 20mg a day will help, but I don't want to crash my E. I've crashed my E before from just arimidex and it was horrible.

Additional note, It's always worse at night. It seems they're far more sensitive as the day progresses and this may just be in my head, but they seem less swollen in the morning and get worse as the day goes.

I doubt it's a tumor so don't freak him out...when did you get your bloodwork done, just for kicks, did you get your prolactin checked too? Also, I think it'd be wise to back down on the cycle, lower your doses and see if it helps while also using the ancillaries...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it's a tumor so don't freak him out...when did you get your bloodwork done, just for kicks, did you get your prolactin checked too? Also, I think it'd be wise to back down on the cycle, lower your doses and see if it helps while also using the ancillaries...

Ha, I wasn't worried about it being a tumor. Just got the results in yesterday from my blood test. No I did not check prolactin. As far as backing down, I've literally gotten this every cycle I've ever done. It flares up and goes away once I'm back to cruising. It did it on 500mg of test. 250mg of test and 500mg of tren. And a few other various cycles. I just find it weird how it will flare up but disappear after the cycle ends

Well with tren it could definitely be prolactin, any of the 19-nors can cause the issues you're having...and I don't think it's weird it flares up on cycle; you're adding exogenous hormones to your body and they fuck up the normal, let's say, rhythm of things...

Your estrogen leveks are in a good spot, so I would look into checking prolactin like suggested. I wouldn't add in Nolva as that could increase progesterone activity

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

bro im confused... you know your extremely gyno prone and so you pick the steroid that converts to estrogen at a higher rate than anything with dbol and then take it a step further by running it almost double what you should be... you should not even exceed 30 mg per day of dbol and yet your running it very recklessly... someone that is not gyno prone would have trouble here so im highly confused on what you expect??

bro im confused... you know your extremely gyno prone and so you pick the steroid that converts to estrogen at a higher rate than anything with dbol and then take it a step further by running it almost double what you should be... you should not even exceed 30 mg per day of dbol and yet your running it very recklessly... someone that is not gyno prone would have trouble here so im highly confused on what you expect??
You make a good point. Even if estrogen is in range there's something not adding up here. If you are gyno prone you want to avoid using high levels of aromatizing compounds

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I had gyno flare up under my left nipple but not my right one. I got a mammogram and an ultrasound to verify it was gyno. I had it surgically removed.

Top Bottom