napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question from Newbie

Vertrauensbruch

Female, 50, 5'6, ~170lb, 26% BMI, Goal to get leaner, no allergies Avoid heavy squats due to knees

Just read up about SR9009, so I thought I would give it a try. I used to do BB competitions and also power lifting…a while back. I have sr9009 and Cardarine, I am thinking 1.5ml of sr and 1 ml a day of Cardarine for me to start? Any input appreciated
Thank you

Female, 50, 5'6, ~170lb, 26% BMI, Goal to get leaner, no allergies Avoid heavy squats due to knees

Just read up about SR9009, so I thought I would give it a try. I used to do BB competitions and also power lifting…a while back. I have sr9009 and Cardarine, I am thinking 1.5ml of sr and 1 ml a day of Cardarine for me to start? Any input appreciated
Thank you

welcome to isarms! its great to have you...

i am more than happy to help... i want to make sure you have the proper quality... www.sarmsx.com has the very best quality you can find... i would highly recommend going with the following stack for your goals...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

No Dylan just has so many new people that he probably copy/pastes the cycle layouts but it is not an auto reply

Is this an auto reply? :-(

That is not an auto reply at all. Dylan gave you the setup I would recommend as well all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

you said you already have sarms? hopefully its sarmsx cuz if you have pills as a female you don't want that I can assure you

auto reply? the only auto reply i have is on my email because i cant take all questions there and here so that sends you here... i NEVER answer questions with auto reply... thats ridiculous LOL

It's a compliment from my perspective. Dylan is day and night with this shit. He dreams of cycle layouts and then coins the name where you can't help but to cave. [emoji6]

Seriously.. Both him and Rick have been around for years helping people, laying out cycles just like above. Dylan is the only forum owner I know that is completely committed to the growth of this community and helps out as much as he does.

It's a compliment from my perspective. Dylan is day and night with this shit. He dreams of cycle layouts and then coins the name where you can't help but to cave. [emoji6]

Seriously.. Both him and Rick have been around for years helping people, laying out cycles just like above. Dylan is the only forum owner I know that is completely committed to the growth of this community and helps out as much as he does.

i appreciate that bro and i know you always have my back as i have yours... I really appreciate you taking notice to everything done... See, i never need a pat on the back or all that other shit, i just like it to be noticed and appreciated and thats all i ever need in return and im fucking thrilled... seriously, so when i see you make a comment like this, it makes my day...

Top Bottom