napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female cycle advice

girlbody3

I’m a female, 47 year old bodybuilder. I lift 5 days a week & cardio every day. I Just finished a long competition prep 3 weeks ago. I was in prep a year ago & not responding like I normally had & felt awful. I had my bloodwork done in September and my hormone levels were super low. (I can’t find the sheet with the #’s) I started working with a medical clinic and they put me on 0.2 ml x2/week of testosterone cypionate & progesterone. I quit taking the progesterone after a few months. Within the first 2 months I started having all the typical side effects from test which of course I’m not thrilled about. I won’t even date because of it.

My goals right now are to put on as much lean muscle as possible.

This is what I’m currently taking:
-testosterone (been taking since 10/2018)
-10 mg/day Wini (started 7/5)
-20 mg/day Anavar (started 7/14)
-20 mg/day Cardarine (started 7/19)
-5 mg/day LGD4033 (started 7/19)
-5mg/day RAD140 (started 7/19)
-40mg/day SR9009 (started 7/25)

I feel like I have a shit show going on with all this. I know how you feel about the topic...Ideally I would like to get away from the roids & stick with sarms.

I’m looking to clean this up and get some direction. I don’t want to be an idiot with this stuff and I feel like I’m stabbing in the dark right now.

I appreciate any input you have!

Not really sure what your test dosage per week is without knowing the concentration of the test cyp, and that's one I am fearful of making any recommendations for women on due to the risk of virilization. Your winnie and anavar doses look okay (that's what my girlfriend runs them at with no issues alongside primo), although I'm not sure I'd run them at the same time. Cardarine look fine in there to me as well. You should probably have bloodwork done, and see if anything is currently way off base.

for women, things are much different than men so you can literally just drop any steroid you are using at any point in time since you would not nave any pct t worry about

Top Bottom