napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pure essence sarms Aromasin log

izra88

I was picked to do a log on pure essence sarms Aromasin. I have been pretty gyno prone in the past and only pharm grade Aromasin keeps my estrogen in check. So if this Aromasin is good I will know. My current cycle that I'm running is test cyp 300mg, primo 600mg, mast p 500mg. All weekly dosages of course. Using 12.5mg pharm grade Aromasin. Aromasin brand is Natco, test cyp is my own home brew, primo and mast are express domestic. The blood numbers from my test came back real good. 500mgs a week and test level was a little over 3500. Gmoneypro is the one who ran my test and got the blood work done so he can vouch for my product. I will be uping my test to 500mg when I receive the pure essence sarms Aromasin. I will keep the dose at 12.5mg eod and see how it works. Usually when I run test that high I need to up it to 12.5mgs ed. I will post more when I receive the product and will give a detailed review on effectiveness all the way down to the taste of it. So far my cycle is going good started out weighing 235 now I'm 227 and leaner. Strength is up and also more vascular. If there is any other information that people think I should include before I start using the product please jump in and say so. Wanna thank Dylan for helping me out with my cycle and picking me to run the Aromasin.

Also I forgot to add hgh. Taking glotropin from Pharmalady. 2Ius in am and 2ius before bed. And 50mg tren base only pre workout. Tren base is also express domestic.

Subbed.. I'm looking forward to hearing how you like the aromasin. I'm actually going to log letro, but I tend to always lean towards using aromasin because of all the other benefits outside of just controlling estrogen.

Good luck with your cycle bro.

I was picked to do a log on pure essence sarms Aromasin. I have been pretty gyno prone in the past and only pharm grade Aromasin keeps my estrogen in check. So if this Aromasin is good I will know. My current cycle that I'm running is test cyp 300mg, primo 600mg, mast p 500mg. All weekly dosages of course. Using 12.5mg pharm grade Aromasin. Aromasin brand is Natco, test cyp is my own home brew, primo and mast are express domestic. The blood numbers from my test came back real good. 500mgs a week and test level was a little over 3500. Gmoneypro is the one who ran my test and got the blood work done so he can vouch for my product. I will be uping my test to 500mg when I receive the pure essence sarms Aromasin. I will keep the dose at 12.5mg eod and see how it works. Usually when I run test that high I need to up it to 12.5mgs ed. I will post more when I receive the product and will give a detailed review on effectiveness all the way down to the taste of it. So far my cycle is going good started out weighing 235 now I'm 227 and leaner. Strength is up and also more vascular. If there is any other information that people think I should include before I start using the product please jump in and say so. Wanna thank Dylan for helping me out with my cycle and picking me to run the Aromasin.

Im definitely looking forward to this bro... Definitely run bloods as well if you can so the most accurate results can be seen... Ill be following all along the way brotha!

I'll certainly be following buddy. I just started a blast and will also be using pure essence aromasin as my cycle estrogen control, and giving my feedback on it as well. Definitely looking forward to your thoughts on it, and if you can manage bloodwork, all the better!

I'm gonna try to get the blood work. I need a script from a doctor in the state in which I live. So I'm gonna have to convince him some how. But I do get gyno very easily and if the Aromasin isn't up to par then I will know right away. My last cycle I had to do a course of Letrozole because I got a small lump in my chest. It's all cleared up now but I'm very sensitive to estrogen. But if the Aromasin is good I won't get any of those issues.

I'm gonna try to get the blood work. I need a script from a doctor in the state in which I live. So I'm gonna have to convince him some how. But I do get gyno very easily and if the Aromasin isn't up to par then I will know right away. My last cycle I had to do a course of Letrozole because I got a small lump in my chest. It's all cleared up now but I'm very sensitive to estrogen. But if the Aromasin is good I won't get any of those issues.

this should be a great way to gauge the effectiveness... i abelieve you are going to have an excellent experience and definitely cannot wait to see your progress!

Following along... I'm estrogen sensitive myself... Looking forward to your results

Got the Aromasin today. Fast shipping, only a few days. Will be taking my first dose on Friday. 12.5mg eod. Next week I will be upping my test dose to 500mg weekly. In the past when I ran test at 500 or higher I need to take 12.5mgs daily. I will stay at 12.5 eod and see how it goes. Presentation of the product looks good. It's dosed at 25mgs a ml. Which is nice. A lot of peptide company's I dealt with only did 12.5 a ml. I will post again after I take my first dose.

Got the Aromasin today. Fast shipping, only a few days. Will be taking my first dose on Friday. 12.5mg eod. Next week I will be upping my test dose to 500mg weekly. In the past when I ran test at 500 or higher I need to take 12.5mgs daily. I will stay at 12.5 eod and see how it goes. Presentation of the product looks good. It's dosed at 25mgs a ml. Which is nice. A lot of peptide company's I dealt with only did 12.5 a ml. I will post again after I take my first dose.

the dosing is definitely a strong suit of this as you are correct, most dose at at only 12.5 mg/ml... i expect the pure essence aromasin to keep your estrogen into check the entire time...

First dose this morning. Definitely made with the grain alcohol. The liquid is nice and clear. Some company's products have chunks floating in the bottle but this Aromasin is 100percent clear. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say that I could care less about how it tastes as long as it works. Upping my test dose to 500mg next week, if the Aromasin isn't up to par I will definitely get more bloated and feel some sort of irritation in my nipples.

First dose this morning. Definitely made with the grain alcohol. The liquid is nice and clear. Some company's products have chunks floating in the bottle but this Aromasin is 100percent clear. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say that I could care less about how it tastes as long as it works. Upping my test dose to 500mg next week, if the Aromasin isn't up to par I will definitely get more bloated and feel some sort of irritation in my nipples.

Im anxious to see the results!

This is an awesome benefit I agree. At a typical dose of 12.5mg EOD a bottle can last 4 months! That is an insane value for a quality product!

Took second dose this morning. Still to early to tell anything. 2Morrow I will be increasing my test dose from 300mg weekly to 500mg weekly. I will continue to take the Aromasin at 12.5mgs eod. I will post more in a day or two.

So far so good. It has been five days since my first dose so I'm sure the pharm grade Aromasin is out of my system. No sides from high estrogen either. No puffy nipples or hot flashes. This is the first week I upped my test dose so gotta see how it goes a few weeks from now.

So far so good. It has been five days since my first dose so I'm sure the pharm grade Aromasin is out of my system. No sides from high estrogen either. No puffy nipples or hot flashes. This is the first week I upped my test dose so gotta see how it goes a few weeks from now.

All good signs brother, and Im sure that will show even more as you get deeper into the cycle with the higher test dose. Im running 900mg test per week and the pure essence Aromasin is controlling it very well!

Top Bottom