napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prohormones with sArms? Also a lil cycle report...

dabsdes

Hi Dylan, First off. Thank you for your videos and Taking your time to help us noobs, youre like a mentor for us.

So I have a few questions...

What are your thought on the new non methylated Prohormones?
Like primevallabs 4andromax, 1 andro and epiandro?

I Was supposed to run a 8 week cycle of them, however The border patrol Took The other Half of my cycle, so i Was only able to complete 4 weeks, however i got some good results
Bodyfat15- after cycle same
Age 19
6ft
Before cycle 170 - after 180
Deadlift-20 pound increase
Squat - 30 pound increase
Bench - almost Tore my pec week 2, but my repping weight got higher.
Dumbell rows +15p
Arms got 0,5 inches bigger, same with Farms
Increased pumps and vascularity...
Got overall a little more mass, and my Side delts and traps exploded, even got new stretchmarks at my Side delt.
Side effects Was libodo issues, hated every thing that had to do with sex, and minor acne, tired.

Overall i liked The cycle, to bad it didnt last longer.
Im on mega pct at The moment and it feels like im shrinking abit.

What are your opinion on the new prohormones?
And im thinking of running LGD and another sArm with The prohormones, what are your thought on a cycle like that? Becouse i got some Nice results from The prohormone only cycle.

Prohormones are toxic garbage, you're too young to be running any variant of AAS, maybe at 25 having worked out consistently, your PCT is under dosed and offers little if any thing in the way of fixing what the PH did. You mentioned no on-cycle support and oral only cycles will wreck your joints, endocrine system and libido. Honestly... take this with a grain of salt, you have zero business dabbling with anything performance enhancing. AT your age you're producing roughly 80 mg of free test naturally and can stimulate it with sleep, diet and exercise alone. What you've done is hindered your ability to produce natural test on your own. Look at your sides...libido gone, acne and lethargy. You're 19... my son is 18. We expect you to do stupid shit, but that doesn't mean you have to. Dylan will tell you just what I said believe me. Why do you kids always want maximum results for minimal work?

Nothing worth having is easily had... muscles included.

Hi Dylan, First off. Thank you for your videos and Taking your time to help us noobs, youre like a mentor for us.

I Was supposed to run a 8 week cycle of them, however The border patrol Took The other Half of my cycle, so i Was only able to complete 4 weeks, however i got some good results
Age 19
6ft
Dumbell rows +15p
Got overall a little more mass, and my Side delts and traps exploded, even got new stretchmarks at my Side delt.
Side effects Was libodo issues, hated every thing that had to do with sex, and minor acne, tired.

And im thinking of running LGD and another sArm with The prohormones, what are your thought on a cycle like that? Becouse i got some Nice results from The prohormone only cycle.

bro, what are you doing/thinking? if you are watching any of my videos you see i say that you should never be running cycles at your age... there's NOONE here that is going to advise you to use steroids in way, shape or form... you should not be near them until your late 20's at the earliest... what your doing is such a huge mistake.... your going to ruin your life... you need to stop this NOW bro

You shouldn't be taking ANYHING hormonal at your age, and the andro products out now are complete shit because any good andro products were banned 15 years ago. Everything now, especially non methyls are completely worthless and a waste of money

Regardless you are 19 and shouldn't be using any of it

Age 19
6ft
Dumbell rows +15p

STAY AWAY FROM PROHORMONES, STEROIDS and the likes!!

You need a full PCT NOW! Do it before you get long term damage. You will loose all your gains and set yourself back anyway. At the very least get you body back to normal levels. Get the platinum PCT protocol from SarmsX.com

Here is the link. https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

If you want some real gains, work on your diet and training. There are no shortcuts in this lifestyle bro. Best of luck

I doubt his libido is wrecked for life. He's young and has the ability to recover.. It may take some time but he will get back pretty close to where should be. As far as taking anything, don't do it anymore. Lift hard, eat a shit load, sleep, and eat even more. You're young. Earn that muscle. I mean, for the side effects it wasn't worth only gaining 30lbs on deadlifts.. Shit. You can do that naturally in 10 weeks. If you add 3lbs a week, by 10 weeks that's 30lbs. Cmon brother, be smart. See this from another angle.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

He will probably be fine if he takes action on fixing it now.

Your too young man. Your gonna screw up your system for nothing. Just not smart. At 19 there is no reason really to mess with AAS, prohormones or SARMS.

update

Guys, I cannot thank you enough, you really gave me a wake up call... my last day ph pill was taken 6th june. my useless pct lasted only 2 weeks. LUCKILY every side effect went away, and finally my libido is completly as before and im horny as a motherfucker again. Honestly i was scared that i was FUCKED for life, I didnt have a boner for like 3 weeks. I didnt use any real pct to recover so it could have ended really bad. And for WHAT? some faster gains? man im 2 young for this shit, i can/ have made some fantastic gains natural, and ill keep being natural until ive reached my potential which most likely will be after 25yo. Hell i havent even trained for 2 years yet, I am fairly strong considering how weak i was when i started. The problem was that i compared myself to other fake natties and felt bad over my own body, now when i look back to when i started the difference is incredible..

I had planned several more cycles, but you dylan, and the rest of you gave me the slap i needed to wake up, its not worth it, I have no plans on competing in BB so why would i even hop on gear at this young age? I should see training as a hobby and chase girls and do other stupid shit, like getting high on bostin loyds freak juice and kill the gym lol, but back to topic, it wasnt worth it AT ALL, and its only becouse of pure luck that the side effects werent permanent, my future would have been destroyed for real. now im fully recovered and my strength is increasing again. My message for the ppl in my age is DONT DO IT, you will suffer the consequenses sooner or later.. Its funny becouse on all the other forums people encoureged me to continue and gave me props, but you guys seemed to actually care for me.. I cannot thank you guys enough, you are making a difference, I think ill create a real account here and not the one dylan gave me and maybe write a training log, IF you happen 2 give a fuck..

I will never forget your tips and advice, if it werent for you guys I would have fucked myself over, just wanted to give an update for you guys and show some graditude.. cheers from an from now on aaaall natural guy

one of the only sites that does offer true help and is not out to get you or your money , glad your here man

yeah I agree, never seen so many people with working brains in a single site before, I think ill hang around here from now on. ill create a real account and it will go by the name "reducto1" ( still, IF anybody happens to give a fuck )

Last edited:
yeah I agree, never seen so many people with working brains in a single site before, I think ill hang around here from now on. ill create a real account and it will go by the name "reducto1" ( still, IF anybody happens to give a fuck )

bro are you kidding me??? OF COURSE we give a fuck... your part of the family here... we didnt spend time helping you to later not give a fuck... your very important as if everyone here.. Im SO THRILLED you have come to your senses and are doing things right... YOU my friend are a breath of fresh air and that makes people respect the shit out of you, myself included... you earned that big time... nothing but praise for what you have decided, thats is for sure...

you are completely fine to use sarms but you made such a strong choice otherwise in terms of steroids and prohormones... im always here to help and can set you up a strong sarms stack anytime or give you any other advice you may need... great job bro...

Top Bottom