napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Problems with liquid SARMS from companies beside SARMSX

Hey guys,

So before finding out about SARMSX, I bought some liquid Osta and S4 from IRC.bio. The site is focused on research chems and generally has a pretty good reputation. The problem is - the liquid sarms I bought were very cheap, about half the price of SARMSX products, which concerns me a little.

Got some questions:

1. Is the liquid SARMS from IRC.bio likely underdosed? If they are underdosed, it is probably still worth combining with my SARMSX products rather than just throwing it away right? Some is better than nothing?
2. Can prohormones be added to liquid SARMS, or is this generally only a concern when buying caspulated SARMS? (WHICH I ADVISE NOBODY TO DO)
3. Has anybody ever encountered IRC.bio in the past? What was your experience?

Cheers

Hey guys,

So before finding out about SARMSX, I bought some liquid Osta and S4 from IRC.bio. The site is focused on research chems and generally has a pretty good reputation. The problem is - the liquid sarms I bought were very cheap, about half the price of SARMSX products, which concerns me a little.

Got some questions:

1. Is the liquid SARMS from IRC.bio likely underdosed? If they are underdosed, it is probably still worth combining with my SARMSX products rather than just throwing it away right? Some is better than nothing?
2. Can prohormones be added to liquid SARMS, or is this generally only a concern when buying caspulated SARMS? (WHICH I ADVISE NOBODY TO DO)
3. Has anybody ever encountered IRC.bio in the past? What was your experience?

Cheers

That source is known to have extremely poor quality and mostly bunk and underdosed products. If you are looking for a green light from us here to say go ahead and use it, you probably aren't going to get it. I know you aren't getting it from me, because I honestly have no idea whatsoever what you're getting. I just personally wouldn't risk it and use it.

they are horrible, absolutely horrible... i have had complaints about them since they opened... yes, prohormones and/or steroids can be put in liquid form... bro, i feel like im answering the same questions with you over and over...

Top Bottom