ku2u

Pre Week 1 / Mid Week 6 / Post Week 12
FSH - 14.16 -> 13.51 -> 9.80
LH - 5.97 -> 5.70 -> 4.00
Prolactin - 10.83 -> 9.28 -> 6.10
Total Testosterone - 483 -> 286 -> 190
E2 - 35 -> 29 -> 21
Cortisol - 18.5 -> 16.2 -> 14.83

Ok so this is my first time ever using Sarms or any PED. I'm 26 years old, been strength training for 15 years, and my main goal was to gain mass and strength. For 12 weeks I ran LGD 4033 at 10mg every day and S4 25mg 2x per day. Week 10-12 I bumped S4 up to 75mg. I did not experience any vision side effects whatsoever during this 12 week cycle.

For PCT, I am taking Dylan's advice of the mini PCT.
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 501516 - 20mg ED

I will also throw in DAA and Tongkat Ali when it finally gets here.

On the positive, I am extremely please with my gains in mass and strength which enhanced my athletic ability. It feels nice to finally make progress after not seeing much the last 2 years. I ate in an extreme caloric surplus (3500-4500kcal/day) and still didn't see much change in my body fat! For my entire career as an athlete I struggled to gain weight but I finally gained 7kg.

Bodyweight 81.4kg -> 88.2kg
Body fat (7 site skinfold) 9.8% -> 9.4%
DL 170kg -> 187kg
Bench - 123kg -> 137kg
Clean - 122kg -> 130kg
Jerk - 125kg -> 140kg
Vertical Jump 5872watts -> 6776watts

Dylan, RickRock, or others; Any concerns with my bloodwork above? Will Clomid be enough as a PCT?

I think your FSH and LH are good so your test should rebound to pre levels.

Grats on your progress!

everything looks good man.. you didnt drop drastically on test, everything else looks really good and you had excellent results... recovery should be very smooth bro...

The bloods look almost exactly like I would predict for that sarms cycle.

Pct should be sufficient but I'd be curious to see your bloods a couple weeks after pct

Thanks a ton Dylan and RickRock for your support! I have one more question... I want to get on another cycle of Sarms next using Ostarine only because I'm very interested in the joint healing abilities. How long should I wait until I start taking Ostarine for 12 weeks @ 25mg per day? Should I finish the entire 4 week PCT before I start taking it?

Thanks a ton Dylan and RickRock for your support! I have one more question... I want to get on another cycle of Sarms next using Ostarine only because I'm very interested in the joint healing abilities. How long should I wait until I start taking Ostarine for 12 weeks @ 25mg per day? Should I finish the entire 4 week PCT before I start taking it?
after you finish your pct, then you wait 3-4 weeks and you can start using ostarine and you CAN continue running gw if you like up until then, which i would recommend

Just a 3 or 4 week break and you can start it up bud. I can tell you from experience that mk2866 dies wonders for healing. You'll love it

Just a 3 or 4 week break and you can start it up bud. I can tell you from experience that mk2866 dies wonders for healing. You'll love it

So it's safe to start Mk2866 right after PCT or wait an extra 3-4 weeks?

RickRock, what's your experience with Mk677 and joint injuries? How would you compare it to Mk2866?

did you even bother to read what i wrote about taking the time off????

mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously but over the long term, clearly its more beneficial because it is ran longer but short term healing, nothing touches mk2866

So it's safe to start Mk2866 right after PCT or wait an extra 3-4 weeks?

RickRock, what's your experience with Mk677 and joint injuries? How would you compare it to Mk2866?
An extra 3 to 4 weeks after pct bud.

I actually prefer the combo of mk677 and mk2866 for healing. They are amazing together, and that's what I used during my last cruise to heal all my ailments. The mk2866 is used exclusively during the cruise, and I just stay on the mk677. I've been on that for a good 9 months now

Hey Dylan, RickRock, others...

SO it's been 16 days post blood work after the LGD 4033 and S4 cycle. I've been taking the Clomid, GW, Tongkat Ali, and DAA and decided to get a quick Testosterone and Estradiol test and my numbers shot up sky high.

5/20/2017
Total T - 190
E2 - 20

6/5/2017
Total T - 964
E2 - 57

Should I ditch the clomid since I've already rebounded this much? By the way, I've never had my numbers this high in my life before, my highest as a natural lifter was 674 max....

Last edited:

SO it's been 16 days post blood work after the LGD 4033 and S4 cycle. I've been taking the Clomid, GW, Tongkat Ali, and DAA and decided to get a quick Testosterone and Estradiol test and my numbers shot up sky high.

5/20/2017
Total T - 190
E2 - 20

6/5/2017
Total T - 964
E2 - 57

Should I ditch the clomid since I've already rebounded this much? By the way, I've never had my numbers this high in my life before, my highest as a natural lifter was 674 max....

Lol what #s are you speaking of that shot up sky high, All I see is slight elevation in TT and E or am I missing something here ?? Finish your PCT player

5/20/2017
Total T - 190
E2 - 20

6/5/2017
Total T - 964
E2 - 57

I would keep the clomid until your full PCT is finished. Your tests levels are looking good, however your E2 is a bit high...a little bit of Aromasin EOD until PCT is finished would be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not just that while on clomid his #s will be different than a month after he comes off, so just because OP has TT @900 right now, that will not be the case a month aftter PCT. It doesnt work that way as his body normalizes. On the bright side, OP should be very happy that his PCT is working very well

Pre, Mid, & Post Blood Work Report - LGD4033 and S4 First Cycle PCT Help

Not just that while on clomid his #s will be different than a month after he comes off, so just because OP has TT @900 now that will not be the case a month aftter PCT. It doesnt work that way

Exactly. That's why I said continue the clomid. If he dropped it now, his TT would go down as well and he would likely not have a full recovery or at least not as expediently. Billy, what would you do for his E2? Personally, at that E2 and without exogenous testosterone, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD would be too much for me.

Last edited:
Exactly...That's why I said continue the clomid. If he dropped it now, his TT would go down as well and he would likely not have a full recovery or at least not as expediently.

yep, dont want to leave anything to chance or at least i wouldnt. might as well complete pct i mean, why leave 14 days of clomid left anyways id just ingest that haha

yep, dont want to leave anything to chance or at least i wouldnt. might as well complete pct i mean, why leave 14 days of clomid left anyways id just ingest that haha

I'm with you there bro. Clomid isn't expensive..and even if it was, why skimp on the most important part of a cycle!

Top Bottom