napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD4033 & S4 mid cycle report (blood work Included)

ku2u

Hello Dylan, thank you for the initial help on my first sarm cycle advice. I've taken LGD 4033 (10mg every morning) and S4 (25mg 2x per day) for the last 6 weeks. I'm currently at the mid way point and here are my pre and current blood draw reports. I'm 26 years old and this is my first experience ever with taking Sarms or any anabolics, my original goal was to gain mass and strength. I have over 10 years of training naturally.

Pre / Current
FSH - 14.16 -> 13.51
LH - 5.97 -> 5.70
Prolactin - 10.83 -> 9.28
Total Testosterone - 483 -> 286
E2 - 35 -> 29

I have noticed that there is a small drop in all the numbers pre and current. I want to keep running the LGD 4033 (10mg/day) and S4 (25mg 2x per day) for 6 more weeks as you've recommended to go for 12 total weeks. I have my clomid and GW on hand for PCT whenever the cycle ends.

Does it look safe enough to continue or should I make a change?

On the positive side, I've noticed a gain of 10lbs, 2.5" increase on my vertical jump height, decrease in bodyfat, and the ability to handle higher workloads in the gym. I am quite pleased with these products. I have not noticed an increase in sex drive or anything negative. My overall well being has increased. I have not noticed the typical vision sides with S4 that have been reported either. Thank you for your help so far.

Hey bro, first of all, I will say, I am no Doctor. But, IMO your bloods look good. Your FSH and LH are not suppressed, so you are not "shutdown". Test levels are down a little, but not bad. I would say you look good man, keep going. Just my opinion.

your bloods look really good to be honest... your estrogen has gone down... your fsh and lh have barely moved at all and your prolactin went down... suppression is very minimal... i would just make sure you add tongkat ali for test boosting pre pct and otherwise you are all good

Got it man, thank you for your feedback guys!

"Dylan Gemelli.. [slam the desk] signing off..."

I agree bro. Those bloods look pretty good to me for being mid cycle on the two most suppressive sarms. Stay the course and finish it out strong bro

Appreciate the feedback RickRock, thank you for your initial advice. I will update the blood work after I finish this cycle

Top Bottom