napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

"Power naps"

I'm also 45 now and I've found if I take a nap it screws up my sleep at night. That being said I used to take them in my younger days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

It seems that people need naps after lunch time. For me a nap for 1/2 hour...maybe 1-1:30, works wonders. I have never been able to nap longer than 45 mins. I go by how I feel. If I want a nap everyday then I take one. A lot of days if I know it is going to be a hard day then I do not need a nap...esp when I take a phenbuterol along with an eca stack...lol...NAP? Who needs a nap?

There's no way in hell I could ever find time for a nap with my life. It's hard enough to get enough sleep at night. Honestly I don't ever feel the need either. I go to bed around 9pm and wake up at 4am, eat my first meal, then head to the gym around 6am. Then I work until up to 6pm at night. I get home and and have a couple hours left to get another meal in, interact with my two kids and wife, spend a little time on the forum then repeat the process again

Re: RE: Re: "Power naps"

RickRock said:
There's no way in hell I could ever find time for a nap with my life. It's hard enough to get enough sleep at night. Honestly I don't ever feel the need either. I go to bed around 9pm and wake up at 4am, eat my first meal, then head to the gym around 6am. Then I work until up to 6pm at night. I get home and and have a couple hours left to get another meal in, interact with my two kids and wife, spend a little time on the forum then repeat the process again
Wow that's a very long and demanding scheduled, I'm surprise that you have time to come on here and help everyone out. Dedication!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Re: RE: Re: "Power naps"

RickRock said:
Our daily schedule is near identical. I wake @ 4am except I work from 6am-3:30pm and workout from 4pm-5pm home around 6pm bed around 9pm.

The good thing is I'm able to use my phone @ work if I'm not terribly busy.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: "Power naps"

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
Our daily schedule is near identical. I wake @ 4am except I work from 6am-3:30pm and workout from 4pm-5pm home around 6pm bed around 9pm.

The good thing is I'm able to use my phone @ work if I'm not terribly busy.
Ha-ha. I pretty much do the same. I'm typing this right now as we speak on my phone at work lol

Top Bottom