napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Potasium

rossjohnson18

So whats the best way to get proper potassium (natural source or supplement)? Also what is the correct ratio for potassium to sodium?

you need to have atleast 4700 mgs of potassium per day and as you can see it really isn't that hard if you eat beans etc from the lists above seems like a lot but not really

you need to have atleast 4700 mgs of potassium per day and as you can see it really isn't that hard if you eat beans etc from the lists above seems like a lot but not really

Yeah after looking at the second link i can tell im def not getting enough potassium.

Yeah after looking at the second link i can tell im def not getting enough potassium.

get on it bud your body needs it and it needs it more especially from food sources. i bloated up pretty bad earlier this year and straightened it out with potassium and sodium, i don't know the ratio everyone repsonds different but you will dial it in

most people find they do not get enough, just like fiber etc... when you actually sit down and look at it and see the amounts your supposed to be getting, its quite the wake up call... its very important to get this fixed bro...

Fuck me. 4 grams of potassium!!!!!!!

I'm definitely not getting enough. Sheeeeeeet.

LOLLL i have an entire box of mushrooms a day... 5-6 total servings of vegetables per day, 1 serving of dried apricots, etc... i have made it a point to get more than enough... its something we all overlook... its far too easy too considering the main focuses always pertaining to protein, carbs and fats... not enough look at things like sodium, sugar,potassium etc... you cannot ever overlook any of these... that's why its a constant learning curve with diet because its very difficult to key in on everything and get the right combinations for goals etc...

Yeah deadset. I mean I know I've gotta get it in there and do eat those rich foods accordingly, but over 4 grams I can admit I'm definitely not hitting that.

Explains why I feel so good after a big chicken and sweet potato meal though! LOL. Actually also explains why I feel so good after this avocado dip I have that is made from like 90% potato mash, too.

The things we discover. Always learning :)

That 100% Pom juice has like 600mg per I think 4 oz or something like that plus it's got good antioxidants and it's an aphrodisiac back in the day they use to call it the love fruit [emoji6]

MEMBER OF THE VAULT
www.vaultekpharma.com
THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN

Yeah deadset. I mean I know I've gotta get it in there and do eat those rich foods accordingly, but over 4 grams I can admit I'm definitely not hitting that.

Explains why I feel so good after a big chicken and sweet potato meal though! LOL. Actually also explains why I feel so good after this avocado dip I have that is made from like 90% potato mash, too.

The things we discover. Always learning :)

absolutely... one thing we all know about diet... no matter how much you think you know or have it dialed in, something changes, etc... your body responses change over time, certain things work in your favor or against you in complete opposite of how they did before etc... its a constant struggle, learning experience, trial and error etc... more times than not, things are lacking that we were not even aware of... thats the beauty of the forum, as we are learning 25/8... the learning never stops, it only progresses...

Top Bottom