napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

POst cycle

Re: RE: POst cycle

musclefreak47 said:
now i am 10 days after my last test e shot and still i dont feel any loose in libido or that testosterone chrash..is it normal or?
Yeh man you'll feel great for weeks. That's normal. After you reach peak concentration at high doses, long estered test takes about 4 weeks to completely clear out. You'll still be well above natural levels right now

musclefreak47 said:
so i will start my pct 14 days after last shoot?

your esters are still clearing from your system... you won't feel like shit yet but that does not mean a thing... you don't do this on "how you feel" but you do the proper protocol etc or you will learn the hard way... you begin pct 2 weeks after your last injection and make sure you are using a full and complete pct... what is your pct set up?

Re: RE: Re: POst cycle

musclefreak47 said:
so i will start my pct 14 days after last shoot?
Yes, you will start PCT 2 weeks after last injection. Even though will still be some smaller amounts of test remaining in your system, you can start recovering at that point and its best to start then than later

i will go clomid first 2 weeks for 100mg a day...should i spit the dosage like 50 in morning and 50 before bed? and also does it matter if i take clomid and nolva on empty stomach or with food?

musclefreak47 said:
i will go clomid first 2 weeks for 100mg a day...should i spit the dosage like 50 in morning and 50 before bed? and also does it matter if i take clomid and nolva on empty stomach or with food?

bro why would you dose it that high? where are you getting this from.. that is far too much for that long... if you do 100 mg then that would only be a few days at most and i dont even recommend that... PLEASE follow this protocol.... also, it makes no difference on with or without food but i prefer to take at night

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

musclefreak47 said:

Dose is definitely too high bro. There's no need to go that high on Clomid. That's where the side effects come in to play at the higher doses. Stick to the doses that Dylan gave you and you will be right on track

No bro, far too high. Also you need to pick up some Aromison for sure. Follow the layout provide by DG I pasted it below for a reference point. You should have all of this on hand before you start your cycle. A complete and extensive pct is critical for you recover. We're talking about your long term health an quality of life here broseph. Don't cut corners, you'll regret it.

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LV79 said:
No bro, far too high. Also you need to pick up some Aromison for sure. Follow the layout provide by DG I pasted it below for a reference point. You should have all of this on hand before you start your cycle. A complete and extensive pct is critical for you recover. We're talking about your long term health an quality of life here broseph. Don't cut corners, you'll regret it.

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

this is perfect... pct is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ANY CYCLE and making sure it is extensive and complete is imperative...

Top Bottom