napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle Therapy Questions

bonartoo

Hi Dylan,
I just watched your video on PCT, & found it to be very informative. I'm a newbie to the whole steroid world, & I've been running a pretty substantial cycle for my first time. I've been relying on the advice of my more experienced friend who means well, but I'm afraid he may have steered me in the wrong direction on a few things, namely my PCT plan. I've attached a copy of my hand written cycle, but I've extended it by about 4 weeks with testosterone only, (2.5 ml twice a week), as I was unable to acquire any more Deca. According to my friend, I was to use HCG only as my PCT, consisting of one vial starting 7 days after my last injection, spread out out over one week daily. From what I've seen on the internet this is not a good plan. I'm set to do my last injection today, & feel I'm ill prepared. I would like to order Clomid, Nolvadex, Aromicin, Osterine, & GW 50156, but I have no idea of when to implement these, nor how much to use. Could you help me out with an idea of timing & quantities. I know I'm asking a lot of you, & have no problem compensating you for your time. I'm in a bit of a bind, & don't want to jeopardize my health, or my gains. I think I may be out of time. Do you think it's a bad Idea to continue the test until I have my PCT in place. I started my cycle with higher than ideal body fat percentage, (around 22%). I'm at 12%-15% now, & would like to be about the same when I start my next cycle. I'm someone who has to constantly watch my weight naturally. I understand that some gains will be lost, & I'm ok with that, but I'm more concerned with keeping my body fat down, & staying motivated at the gym. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sounds like your friend isn't too "experienced" and did steer you wrong. HCG is not a pct. It mimics LH that turns your testes on but it is supposed to be used in the weeks leading up to PCT to help kickstart test production. It's not part of the actual Post Cycle Therapy. What is the cycle layout that you tried to attach? From your post it sounds like Test and Deca but you dropped Deca 4 weeks ago? correct? If you're last pin of Test (E or C) was today then you need to wait 2 weeks from your last pin for the esters to clear you body, then you start PCT. Here is the layout:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

The layout 50/50/25/25 for Clomid as an example means 50mg ED for Week 1 & 2 then 25mg ED for Week 3 & 4. In the future, never start a cycle without everything on hand so you don't run into this situation again. Most of all our sources carry the items you need for PCT. The sponsor here SarmsX carries a pre-setup stack with everything you need.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

My cycle

Thank you for your input. I know I probably look like a dumbass right now, but I'm still learning. I have laid out my cycle below. It's pretty accurate, but I think the Deca ran for a week or two longer than written below. I was following my friend's plan to a T until I decided to add a few weeks, & couldn't get more Deca, but I do remember running the Deca for at least a week after stopping the Anavar. I found everything you listed above on sarmX.com. It's all in liquid form. Is that the best way to take it? I have seen it on other sites in pill form as well.
Week 1-250mg Deca, 200mg Arafuse
Week 2-500mg Deca, 400mg Arafuse
Week 3-Same as week 2
Week 4-Same as week 2 + 50mg Anavar Ed
Week 5-750mg Deca, 600mg Arafuse + 50mg Anavar Ed
Week 6-Same as week 5
Week 7-Same as week 6
Week 8-Same as week 7
Week 9-Same as week 8
Week 10-250mg Deca, 1,000mg Arafuse + 50mg Anavar Ed
Week 11-125mg Deca, 1,000mg Arafuse + 50mg Anavar Ed
Week 12-1,000mg Arafuse
Week 13-Same as week 12
Week 14-Same as week 13
Week 15-Same as week 14
Week 16-Same as week 15
Week 17-500mg Arafuse
Note: week 17 is only 500mg because I ran out after one injection.

MaxxPursuit gave you a great PCT layout, but based upon length of time that you just stated you need to run your pct at least 6 weeks IMO.

SARMSX is a solid source for your PCT needs.

Thank you for your input. I know I probably look like a dumbass right now, but I'm still learning. I have laid out my cycle below. It's pretty accurate, but I think the Deca ran for a week or two longer than written below. I was following my friend's plan to a T until I decided to add a few weeks, & couldn't get more Deca, but I do remember running the Deca for at least a week after stopping the Anavar. I found everything you listed above on sarmX.com. It's all in liquid form. Is that the best way to take it? I have seen it on other sites in pill form as well.
Week 3-Same as week 2
Week 6-Same as week 5
Week 7-Same as week 6
Week 8-Same as week 7
Week 9-Same as week 8
Week 12-1,000mg Arafuse
Week 13-Same as week 12
Week 14-Same as week 13
Week 15-Same as week 14
Week 16-Same as week 15
Week 17-500mg Arafuse

do you realize that this is far far far beyond reckless... this is some shit that we just dont see... you cannot run deca a gram a week... are you serious bro? seriously? there is NO WAY on planet earth that your running test and deca this reckless and high and you expect us to believe you lost 7-10% body fat on this cycle... im sorry but thats not happening... you also ran anavar 8 weeks... you cannot run orals that long... not to mention you ran it in the middle of your cycle... NOT TO MENTION THAT THIS IS YOUR FIRST CYCLE... You cannot run deca on a first cycle... you should never exceed 12 weeks on a first cycle... you have no business extending this trainwreck... Did you run dostinex for deca? Did you use aromasin for "arafuse"???? Did you use cycle protection with anavar?? Did you get bloodwork?? at any point?

Your doses are WAY too high. Test and Deca are not to be ran anywhere close to that level. You need to run your test at no more than 500mg per week. I'm suprised you don't have some serious estrogen side effects and other problems.

You need to run this pct, two weeks after last injection and DO NOT use HCG in pct at all

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks, should I only run the PCT for 4 weeks, or 6, & if it's 6, what would the dosages be for weeks 5 & 6? These posts have me pretty worried, & apparently, I've some pretty big blunders here, but I'm not lying about my body fat. Perhaps my gear was under dosed. From what I'm seeing here, I kind of hope so at this point. I hit the gym 6 days a week, & my diet is on point. I've dropped a lot of fat, & packed on quite a bit of muscle. Up until I saw the feedback here, I was on top of the world, & ecstatic about my progress.

Beyond train wreck. This is worse than Hurricane Sandy and Katrina combined.

Thanks, should I only run the PCT for 4 weeks, or 6, & if it's 6, what would the dosages be for weeks 5 & 6? These posts have me pretty worried, & apparently, I've some pretty big blunders here, but I'm not lying about my body fat. Perhaps my gear was under dosed. From what I'm seeing here, I kind of hope so at this point. I hit the gym 6 days a week, & my diet is on point. I've dropped a lot of fat, & packed on quite a bit of muscle. Up until I saw the feedback here, I was on top of the world, & ecstatic about my progress.
Please get bloodwork done ASAP...it's the only way to know what condition you are in..
post it up here and we can walk you thru it

Ok, I will. Am I only looking for testosterone levels, or should I be requesting something else as well?

you need estradiol. prolactin, lipid panel, cbc and liver values

you don't need testosterone levels until after pct

Last edited:
Ok, thank you. I'll get it done today. I'm also putting in an order as we speak with sarmSx.com. I have MK-2866, GW-501516, LiquiAro, LiquiNol, & LiquiClo in the cart, (1-bottle of each). Is that all the right stuff & quantities, & is there anything else I should add?

Bloodwork for hormone levels will be pointless until after pct. We already know right now you are definitely shutdown. Wait until after pct then run your bloodwork

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok, thank you. I'll get it done today. I'm also putting in an order as we speak with sarmSx.com. I have MK-2866, GW-501516, LiquiAro, LiquiNol, & LiquiClo in the cart, (1-bottle of each). Is that all the right stuff & quantities, & is there anything else I should add?
Yes that is correct. You are good

Hello, time to start PCT. Clomid 40mg/30ml how much in one ml dropper for 50/25/25/25?
This isn't your thread bro. Start your own. We aren't answering your questions here

Week 3-Same as week 2
Week 6-Same as week 5
Week 7-Same as week 6
Week 8-Same as week 7
Week 9-Same as week 8
Week 12-1,000mg Arafuse
Week 13-Same as week 12
Week 14-Same as week 13
Week 15-Same as week 14
Week 16-Same as week 15
Week 17-500mg Arafuse

Homer.jpg

In the works of Homer

Week 3-Same as week 2
Week 6-Same as week 5
Week 7-Same as week 6
Week 8-Same as week 7
Week 9-Same as week 8
Week 12-1,000mg Arafuse
Week 13-Same as week 12
Week 14-Same as week 13
Week 15-Same as week 14
Week 16-Same as week 15
Week 17-500mg Arafuse

Don't beat yourself up about it, you were simply misinformed. I myself may have made the same poor decision had I listened to a coworker of mine. Fortunately, I found Dylan's videos and this forum before I did anything. Just listen to the experienced members here and you will be fine.

Top Bottom