napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle Therapy Questions

I should have everything for my PCT today. I'm going to start my Aromasin today & the rest in a week. I've kept my daily protein intake at 1 1/2 grams per pound of body weight daily, which is about 330/day throughout my cycle. I've been taking in about 4,000-5,000 calories a day of clean eating to accomplish this. What kind of adjustments should I make to my diet now that I'm off of my cycle? I've managed to drop a lot of body fat while gaining substantial muscle. My main goal is to keep my body fat as low as possible, & obviously retain as much muscle as I can. I plan to stay off cycle at least 4-5 months. I would also appreciate suggestions for my second cycle, as far as what kind of gear to run & diet as well.

thats a large amount of caloric intake... what is your current maintenance? it will be pretty difficult to drop a lot of body fat at that high of an amount...

just look at this alone...

a meal with 8 oz. chicken has 52 grams of protein and only 240 calories...

a meal with 8 oz. of fish, has 50-58 grams of protein with anywhere from 160-240 calories dependent upon the type of fish... so your at 480 calories on the high side, it could be even less and you already have over 100 grams of protein... thats just with those... there's so many other things to add in there.. greek yogurt, eggs, your protein shakes... just adding these will add minimal calories and a lot of protein again... there's plenty of other options, im just being very basic to show how easy it is...

I don't really count calories, just protein. I'm guessing at the calories. I guess what I'm asking is should I keep my protein the same after my cycle.

You need to research every steroid, every pct drug, and know every compound inside and lit before you even start. You should never start a cycle without knowing how to pct, it's the most important part!

I don't really count calories, just protein. I'm guessing at the calories. I guess what I'm asking is should I keep my protein the same after my cycle.

Protein needs to be at 1-1.5g per pound regardless of whether you are on cycle or not.

all amounts are goal dependent first... i have always recommend 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per pound regardless of what your doing but calories etc. are goal dependent... you should not only be keeping track of protein intake though bro... keeping track of calories is extremely important... you should keep track of everything.... calories, protein, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar, fiber, vitamins etc... these are all integral parts of your diet and you need to be dialed in to this if you want the very most out of it...

The rest of my blood work came in. My prolactin is at 17.5, which shows in the normal range (2-18) I did testosterone just for the hell of it. Total testosterone is at 6,690, & free testosterone is at 2,234.2 which is high, as expected, but that's really high, right?

Hello please help me I was reading here that first cycle should not contain deca.... I started my first cycle with 125 mg test and 100 mg deca every four days.... I took three injections already... please help can I stop it right now or stop taking deca. I am so afraid and nervous that I have done something wrong to my self.
Please help. Stopping deca now will have any effects....

Hello please help me I was reading here that first cycle should not contain deca.... I started my first cycle with 125 mg test and 100 mg deca every four days.... I took three injections already... please help can I stop it right now or stop taking deca. I am so afraid and nervous that I have done something wrong to my self.
Please help. Stopping deca now will have any effects....
You should probably start a new thread on here, as this one is very old, & I'm not sure anyone will see it. There are a lot of people here with more experience & knowledge than me. I do know that the best first cycle is a test only cycle. I would suggest dropping the Deca now & continue with the test alone. I don't imagine you will get much out of that low of a dose of test though. I strongly urge you to do some research. Do you have your PCT in place? Do you have an AI on hand? Did you get any blood work done prior to starting this cycle? These are all VERY Important. I made some huge blunders in my first cycle, which all could have been avoided, had I done the research.

I went to doctor and told him about test and deca he told me to stop right now since it is illegal in canada..... and doctor would not send me to have blood work done because it is an extra expense on health system since health care in Canada is free. So I don't have my blood report and no doctor will help me with illegal stuff..... all they can say is just stop it right now....no I don't have PCT in hand and I don't even know what is EI meaning. Please help me..... I NEED HELP
Will Dropping deca now have any effects or not.
Please reply everyone

i went to doctor and told him about test and deca he told me to stop right now since it is illegal in canada..... And doctor would not send me to have blood work done because it is an extra expense on health system since health care in canada is free. So i don't have my blood report and no doctor will help me with illegal stuff..... All they can say is just stop it right now....no i don't have pct in hand and i don't even know what is ei meaning. Please help me..... I need help
will dropping deca now have any effects or not.
Please reply everyone

start your own thread

Top Bottom