napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle Therapy Questions

Thanks. My buddy's a big Rich Piana fan, but now that I've been doing my own research, I see that that dude is flat out nuts.

Bloodwork for hormone levels will be pointless until after pct. We already know right now you are definitely shutdown. Wait until after pct then run your bloodwork

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

he needs to know what his hormone levels are now to best gauge amounts and duration of pct...and to know how much his values changed do to pct...if pct doesn't bring thing back to normal
"to get to where you want to go...first you must know where you are"
also needs cbc lipids and liver to access any damage and take appropriate measures

Don't beat yourself up about it, you were simply misinformed. I myself may have made the same poor decision had I listened to a coworker of mine. Fortunately, I found Dylan's videos and this forum before I did anything. Just listen to the experienced members here and you will be fine.

as you already have experienced, people get misled on a daily basis and they think they are getting guided from someone trusted when in reality the person is beyond clueless and putting them in harms way... im really glad you found your wayt here and you are getting all the proper information... you will always get the best information possible here

I got my blood drawn yesterday. I'll post the results as soon as I get them. I've noticed that my nipples are pretty sensitive. No other signs of gyno. Would it be a good idea to start the aromasin as soon as I get it, or should I wait.

I got my blood drawn yesterday. I'll post the results as soon as I get them. I've noticed that my nipples are pretty sensitive. No other signs of gyno. Would it be a good idea to start the aromasin as soon as I get it, or should I wait.

i would start it when you get it, yes bro...

Definitely start it when you get it bro

he needs to know what his hormone levels are now to best gauge amounts and duration of pct...and to know how much his values changed do to pct...if pct doesn't bring thing back to normal
"to get to where you want to go...first you must know where you are"
also needs cbc lipids and liver to access any damage and take appropriate measures

I understand where you're coming from bro. I was just stating that testing test levels, LH, and FSH right now would be somewhat pointless since he is shutdown from being on cycle so levels will be extremely low regardless

Until I figure out how to upload my blood test results, I'll list them here. Anything not listed is in the normal range. Let me know if anymore info is needed. I'm 38 years old, 5'11", 222lbs.
Platelet-119-low
Neutrophil-70.3-high
Lymphocyte-16.4-low
Eosinophils-7.0-high
ALT-70-high
AST-62-high
Cholesterol-103-low
HDL-25-low
Estradiol-142-high

Start taking aromasin immediately I'd use 12.5mg daily for the first week
Then 12.5mg every other day
STart your full pct 2 weeks after your last injection of testosterone

Did you check your prolactin level?

Until I figure out how to upload my blood test results, I'll list them here. Anything not listed is in the normal range. Let me know if anymore info is needed. I'm 38 years old, 5'11", 222lbs.
Platelet-119-low
Neutrophil-70.3-high
Lymphocyte-16.4-low
Eosinophils-7.0-high
ALT-70-high
AST-62-high
Cholesterol-103-low
HDL-25-low
Estradiol-142-high

Your estrogen is extremely high. Are you having any side effects of high estrogen? You need to start Aromasin ASAP and run it 12.5mg ED for a week then go to 12.5mg EOD after that

I have it on order from sarmsX. Hopefully it gets here soon. The only sides I've noticed are sensitive nipples. Is there anything else I can do to combat this? Diet, supplements, etc.

I have it on order from sarmsX. Hopefully it gets here soon. The only sides I've noticed are sensitive nipples. Is there anything else I can do to combat this? Diet, supplements, etc.

No, not really. You need your aromatose inhibitor ASAP. This is why you don't run a cycle without one bro. It can get out of hand in a hurry, and you're lucky you don't have full blown gyno with levels like that

Do you normally run blood work throughout your cycle, or do you just take AI as a precaution.
You should always take an AI when youre on cycle. Bloodwork is an important part of dialing your dose in as some are more sensitive to estrogen conversion than others. It is very wise to get pre, mid, and post cycle bloods to learn more about yourself.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

I should have everything for my PCT today. I'm going to start my Aromasin today & the rest in a week. I've kept my daily protein intake at 1 1/2 grams per pound of body weight daily, which is about 330/day throughout my cycle. I've been taking in about 4,000-5,000 calories a day of clean eating to accomplish this. What kind of adjustments should I make to my diet now that I'm off of my cycle? I've managed to drop a lot of body fat while gaining substantial muscle. My main goal is to keep my body fat as low as possible, & obviously retain as much muscle as I can. I plan to stay off cycle at least 4-5 months. I would also appreciate suggestions for my second cycle, as far as what kind of gear to run & diet as well.

Top Bottom