napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post Cycle Recovery

novomo

Hello Dylan,
I have a situation going on. I've been cycling for about 6 years now, basically a 10 week off season cycle and a 10 week contest cycle totaling 20 weeks a year. I'm 34 years old and just finished my last cycle late July and I'm having trouble bouncing back which has never happened before. My Libido is shot and I have trouble getting and maintaining erections. It started about a week ago around the weekend of Aug. 14th. My wife and I were having our weekend fun and I had a hard time getting started. A few days later I had the same issue. Once erection is achieved I struggle to maintain it but am able to get the job done. And as I listen to my body I notice that I'm not horny at all. I normally hound my wife for sex but now I feel like I could go indefinitely without it. This IS NOT me and I need help. When coming off cycle I would always be a little weaker when it came to the gym but my libido would always be strong.

that being said, I did do something a little different this year which was have a very short time between cycles. I started my off season cycle Feb. 1st which consisted of 500mg Tren for 8 weeks, 300 mg Deca for 10 weeks, and 500mg Sustanon for 10 weeks. In addition I took LGD 10mg/day for the 1st 6 weeks and Caber 1mg every 3 days. I did have Nolvadex on hand just in case. The last injection of that cycle was Thursday April 7th. 2 weeks later I immediately went into contest prep to get ready for a show scheduled for August 6th. I wasn't expecting to do this but really wanted to do this show since it was local.

The 12 week contest cycle started April 18th and consisted of 500 mg Sustanon for the first 5 weeks with a 2 week break after week 5. I switched the ester to propionate at week 8 at 400 mg a week for the last 5 weeks of the prep in order to aid in getting dry. I ran 500 mg of Tren for 10 weeks and 400 mg a week of Winstrol for the last 6 weeks.

Now around late July a couple weeks out from the show, life got in the way as the contest got closer and I ended up not doing the show. No big deal I thought. I stopped all injections cold turkey for two weeks. Monday August 1st. I started HCG and Novadex. I felt normal until the 20th as mentioned above and that's when the libido issues started. At this point I'm done with the HCG and have about 2 weeks of Nolvadex left. I've started tribulus and horny goat weed last week and don't notice much of a change. It's been 10 days now since these issues have started. Should I get more HCG? Try Clomid? I'm desperate. Not being able to perform for my with is all I think about and it's driving me nuts and causing anxiety. What would you suggest?

So let me see if I have this right;

You've been "on" from February till now, running 1300 mg's a week of test, deca AND tren taking mini breaks here and there and have been taking nolva and HCG since 8/1?

I think you can see why you're shut down....

When was the last time you had a blood test?

I would say shut down and also possobly a prolactin issue

PHURIOUS

Hello Dylan,
I have a situation going on. I've been cycling for about 6 years now, basically a 10 week off season cycle and a 10 week contest cycle totaling 20 weeks a year. I'm 34 years old and just finished my last cycle late July and I'm having trouble bouncing back which has never happened before. My Libido is shot and I have trouble getting and maintaining erections. It started about a week ago around the weekend of Aug. 14th. My wife and I were having our weekend fun and I had a hard time getting started. A few days later I had the same issue. Once erection is achieved I struggle to maintain it but am able to get the job done. And as I listen to my body I notice that I'm not horny at all. I normally hound my wife for sex but now I feel like I could go indefinitely without it. This IS NOT me and I need help. When coming off cycle I would always be a little weaker when it came to the gym but my libido would always be strong.

that being said, I did do something a little different this year which was have a very short time between cycles. I started my off season cycle Feb. 1st which consisted of 500mg Tren for 8 weeks, 300 mg Deca for 10 weeks, and 500mg Sustanon for 10 weeks. In addition I took LGD 10mg/day for the 1st 6 weeks and Caber 1mg every 3 days. I did have Nolvadex on hand just in case. The last injection of that cycle was Thursday April 7th. 2 weeks later I immediately went into contest prep to get ready for a show scheduled for August 6th. I wasn't expecting to do this but really wanted to do this show since it was local.

The 12 week contest cycle started April 18th and consisted of 500 mg Sustanon for the first 5 weeks with a 2 week break after week 5. I switched the ester to propionate at week 8 at 400 mg a week for the last 5 weeks of the prep in order to aid in getting dry. I ran 500 mg of Tren for 10 weeks and 400 mg a week of Winstrol for the last 6 weeks.

Now around late July a couple weeks out from the show, life got in the way as the contest got closer and I ended up not doing the show. No big deal I thought. I stopped all injections cold turkey for two weeks. Monday August 1st. I started HCG and Novadex. I felt normal until the 20th as mentioned above and that's when the libido issues started. At this point I'm done with the HCG and have about 2 weeks of Nolvadex left. I've started tribulus and horny goat weed last week and don't notice much of a change. It's been 10 days now since these issues have started. Should I get more HCG? Try Clomid? I'm desperate. Not being able to perform for my with is all I think about and it's driving me nuts and causing anxiety. What would you suggest?

bro, there is no big secret what the problem is here... the actual problem here is the AMOUNT of problems you have... your a prime example of what i warn guys about... you have made a pattern of running improper pct's, your running flat out reckless cycles, staying on too long, running TWO nandrolones as high as you were... 800 mg of nandro... what exactly would you expect man? not to mention, your wanting to use nolvadex with a nandro... which only enhances your problems 100 times more... your prolactin is fucked... which also threw your estrogen way off... of course your libido is tanked.. you did this man... you ran 800 mg of nandro, then STAYED on far longer... so you ran that much nandrolone that long...

Now here comes the worst part... your using hcg in pct, which leads me to believe this is a practice you have continued... ONCE AGAIN, something i have warned people about and when you do it prolonged or as many times as you have, then this is what ultimately happens...

You are on a path that your are going to regret for a very long time... your going to ensure yourself not feeling like a man... you need to learn how to run pct's, you need to learn how to cycle without being so damn reckless etc... and you just better hope at this point you have not done permanent damage... you need to get a blood panel asap, as in, yesterday... once you get it, post the results so i can assess and see everything that needs addressed...

bro, there is no big secret what the problem is here... the actual problem here is the AMOUNT of problems you have... your a prime example of what i warn guys about... you have made a pattern of running improper pct's, your running flat out reckless cycles, staying on too long, running TWO nandrolones as high as you were... 800 mg of nandro... what exactly would you expect man? not to mention, your wanting to use nolvadex with a nandro... which only enhances your problems 100 times more... your prolactin is fucked... which also threw your estrogen way off... of course your libido is tanked.. you did this man... you ran 800 mg of nandro, then STAYED on far longer... so you ran that much nandrolone that long...

Now here comes the worst part... your using hcg in pct, which leads me to believe this is a practice you have continued... ONCE AGAIN, something i have warned people about and when you do it prolonged or as many times as you have, then this is what ultimately happens...

You are on a path that your are going to regret for a very long time... your going to ensure yourself not feeling like a man... you need to learn how to run pct's, you need to learn how to cycle without being so damn reckless etc... and you just better hope at this point you have not done permanent damage... you need to get a blood panel asap, as in, yesterday... once you get it, post the results so i can assess and see everything that needs addressed...

Exxxxxtremely well said

Listen to Dylan and hit some Clomid man. Knock off the nolva and HCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole thing has been a big bad chain of events leading up to your issues. You can't possibly be that reckless and expect to be normal.

Follow Dylan's advice and you can come out of this

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom